NGPC LED Frontlight. There a Demand?

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I plan to own the system later on but when I do I would love to have a back lit lcd display on it.

-SD-

Camel Slug
I'd love some sort of front/back lit option for the Pocket that's simple to install. Whether it's just a lighting kit or a full screen replacement then I'm definitely interested.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Depending on how easy the kit installs and price point, I don't mind dropping money to get 50+ kits to get the ball rolling. All I know is that it better not be one of those LOCA type installs, fuck that.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Why not? Loca itself isn't bad once you get the hang of it (and get a UV lamp) but the new GBC/GBA frontlights themselves are terrible.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Why not? Loca itself isn't bad once you get the hang of it (and get a UV lamp) but the new GBC/GBA frontlights themselves are terrible.

I've done LOCA before and I still wasn't happy with the outcome. Most applications use a textured screen which the glue doesn't hide, it's still there when viewing through the screen. I say this because someone from china sent me an email saying he could make one and it was LOCA and shitty.