Flight simulator games

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Any of you guys big fans of the genre? I really enjoy the WW2 ones. Been playing a lot of Heroes over Europe, IL-2 Sturmovik: birds of prey. Heroes over Europe is great very easy to play love the ace kills very cool. Old games I know but I have a shit ton of back logged games I need to catch up on. Also really like Heroes of the Pacific and Secret weapons over Normandy. I have bought two different sealed copies of Wings of War for the og Xbox but neither will work. I know pc had the best flight games but never got into it. Wondering what some of your fav's were?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I loved the multi-screen arcade airline simulator back in the day. I never played it the way you were supposed to, tho - I would always try to fly between buildings like I was in an action movie.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
I used to play Il-2 sturmovik 1946 lot's of times but in multiplayer i always got shot down. I knew a place once where they had a huge multi-screen airline simulator. Awesome thing to play on.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I was into Microsoft Flight Simulator back in the DOS days.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I have a few but no flight stick anymore. The ones I used to play were SU-27 Flanker and Jane's Longbow FX. Also I'd like to put X-Wing vs Tie Fighter in this category.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe
Their Finest Hour

Two very good Lucasfilm games from a long time ago now.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Picked up Damage Inc WW2 on 360 for cheap. Man this game is majorly flawed tons of glitches almost makes it unplayable at times. This game was just a gimmick to sell the Madcatz flight stick which you could get as a combo. Obviously no one tested this before it went out the door pathetic.

Last edited: