Neo Candy 25 - Marquee - Anything better art wise?

mikemann

Quiz Detective
I've got this Neo Candy 25 and it's got the Jamma version of the Marquee. The big grid-paper ugly thing. I'm not a fan.

I wish I had the MVS mini marquee holder. But was wondering has anyone created any artwork to replace what stock?

Attachments

• Stock.jpg
    Stock.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 82

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
hey if you have the bolts and such to anchor that topper and you don't want em ill buy em

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I created art for a astro or something for someone on here once but I don't think he ever did anything with it. As long as I can get the proper scale template for it, I can make you whatever you want.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Buy some poster sticky tack, and three of your favorite Neo Flyers and it will look better than anything you will replace it with.
I was a doubter also, now I'm a believer.
Get creative.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Buy some poster sticky tack, and three of your favorite Neo Flyers and it will look better than anything you will replace it with.
I was a doubter also, now I'm a believer.
Get creative.

This.

A I've seen a collage of mini-marquees in these to...like 10 of them, laid in there like tiles.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
That is real fresh, mike! Now if only someone would bring an 8slot to market...
;^)

*paging Quan*

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
8 slots is where is at, it's a 6slot linked to a 2 slot but I've seen them two 4 slots linked together for 8 player kizuna encounter...