Report unibios fatal fury 3

konrad

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
IMG_20160106_215844.jpg Whenever term occurs with chin brothers.

Last edited:

konrad

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Can anyone explain to me that this ruling means? Thanks

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
These errors usually happen because of dirty slots or dirty carts. Try cleaning them very good. If problem persists, maybe your cart/MVS board has issues. If it happens with this cart only, try checking the CRC using the UniBIOS.

Regards.

Last edited:

konrad

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I've cleared the game and I've checked the roms and says ok.thanks for listening

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Game crash. either dirty contacts, poor power supply, failing RAM or corrupted backupRAM (if MVS) or faulty cart.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Is that the only cart you have a issue with?

konrad

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I checked with the Unibios roms and said that all right? What's the problem? Greetings

konrad

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hello I have verified in the unibios that if you put it in the Japanese arcade version no error appears.

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
Hello I have verified in the unibios that if you put it in the Japanese arcade version no error appears.

Reportedly, this crash also happens in MAME at the ending, so it probably doesn't relate to the Unibios in particular. The English arcade version may just not have had complete QC for the ending when developed, though this is unconfirmed speculation.

konrad

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Reportedly, this crash also happens in MAME at the ending, so it probably doesn't relate to the Unibios in particular. The English arcade version may just not have had complete QC for the ending when developed, though this is unconfirmed speculation.

I just wanted to say that this way you can play against the jins brothers and see the end of each character.