President Obama signed executive order curbing gun sales

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
and the fact of the matter is that right now we are losing each day something of what made America great... we are turning into a third world country.

Gas prices down since Bush left.
Dow Jones up over 70% since Bush left.
Unemployment down since Bush left.
GDP growth up since Bush left.

Man, he's really fucking this country up and turning it into a third world country. You're right!

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Can you just prove #5 for me?

here u go dumbo..

forbes

Man, he's really fucking this country up and turning it into a third world country. You're right!

you are either a troll or a total idiot. pick your trade :lolz:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
here u go dumbo..

forbes

"It does not appear that any of the executive orders would have any impact on the guns people currently own-or would like to purchase- and that all proposals regarding limiting the availability of assault weapons or large ammunition magazines will be proposed for Congressional action. As such, any potential effort to create a constitutional crisis—or the leveling of charges that the White House has overstepped its executive authority—would hold no validity."

Such a blatant attack on our freedoms :lolz:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

On the flip side, third world countries are having an emerging middle class (China has the largest middle class in the world now) and that's not in America's best interest.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Nice factual response. Keep sucking that Fox News teet. And I was wrong on one thing, the Dow was around 7,950 when Obama took office, it's now at around 17,150. Just "trolling" with facts.

MuppeT

War Room Troll

Nice factual response. Keep sucking that Fox News teet. And I was wrong on one thing, the Dow was around 7,950 when Obama took office, it's now at around 17,150. Just "trolling" with facts.

Saying you are an idiot is maybe factual ... and here is why.

- Thinks the president has anything to do with gas price drop... and maybe even assumes that this is doing any good for the economy .
- Thinks that the DOW grew because obama is awesome..but at same time neglects the fact that the national debt has doubled most probably because of the PP team propping the market by dumping vast amounts of money in it.
- Even dares to think that unemployment went down while we have around 35%-40 unemployment. (2x idiot stars granted for believing the government cooked rates)
- Thinks GDP grew since Bush left ... not understanding that GDP grows each year ..and that actually it's growth has slowed since obama came to be ... for first time since 1954.

some stars awarded for the fox news remark... as like any intelligent human being would ever watch/believe fox or any of the main stream shit media.

And finally - trying to make a point by comparing 0bama to the worst idiot that has walked on earth - Bush.

Last edited:

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I say get rid of guns all together. where's my damn laser? it's freakin' 2016!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
here u go dumbo..

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

is the same as?:

This outrageous Executive Order could allow the federal government to track and monitor law-abiding gun owners simply because they sought medical care.

Last edited:
I have no issues with guns. I think you should be able to collect anything you want as long as it does not harm folks. But I also have no issue with registering them just like a car, and believe that we should have something available that would help keep the guns from those that would do harm on them-self and others. The real issue in my mind is that it only prevents those that follow the rules. In this country it is way to easy to get guns from folks that are not following the rules. We should really be going after them and leave the folks that follow the rules alone. a gun is a gun no mater what kind. they all kill. but in the right hands can be a fun hobby.
-- My 2 Cents --
P.S. Not a gun owner currently but have owned guns in the past. and please no hate mail :-)

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
And on the same day the ATF removed the CLEO sign off requirement for the transfer, purchase, and manufacture of weapons that full under the National Firearms Act.

Hurray! Suppressors and Short Barreled Rifles for all!

I might just go buy a Mossberg Cruiser and form 4 it to an AOW (Smoothbore Pistol.)

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
greenfarmer said:
Where the real problem lies is in mental health. Obama and his cronies are going after our guns, and their feeling is, even though this won't stop the problem, it will make the general public feel good because we "tried" and we put our stamp on this country.

Mental health is where they need to concentrate their time, efforts, and money into. Mental hospitals are closing up all over. Federal funding is disappearing for mental health hospitals all over. Why? for various reasons. Some aren't in compliance, some have problems that need to be corrected, some are understaffed. Sometimes insurance won't even cover patients who need the help, but can't get it because medica won't cover it. (thanks obamacare)

http://www.startribune.com/state-ps...tened-with-loss-of-federal-funding/364192201/

Heres another good read..

http://www.startribune.com/minn-mental-health-center-shuts-down-stranding-thousands/250719041/

There's an example of one in Anoka. Understaffed, people working 70 hours a week, inmates running the facility, anger issues amongst some of the people. Now, you tell me, when we have a place like this, which is on the verge of losing federal funding, where will these people go? Back out on the streets. They won't be thrown in jail. They won't be put in a hospital. They will be back out on the streets. And still have the ability to purchase a gun. So one of them is upset, goes out and buys a gun, and causes collateral damage. Now, us, as the general public, the ones who are law abiding, and able to purchase a gun, whether it's for hunting, protection, or sport, are the ones who have to deal with Obama adding gun control measures. Because they fail to address the real problem. Look at how many of these mass shootings that have happened over the past 8-10 years. How many of these shooters, have, did have, or do have a mental illness? How many claim it? How many didn't get the help they needed?

Sit down, take a look, and start thinking about all of the murders that have been committed over the years with guns, without guns, with bombs, knives, you name it. What it all boils down to, is someone has mental issues. Someone was sick in their mind, and didn't get the help they needed. Why didn't they? Well, partially to blame is we haven't put enough money into healthcare, into mental illness hospitals and facilities.

We all can sit here and reflect for a moment. The majority of us have carry permits. And i'm willing to bet that 100% of us, never want to have to use the power it has gave us to protect ourselves. None of us want to have to pull that weapon out and use it. Not a single one of us want to have to take another person's life. There is no want, or rush, or whatever in having to do that. Nobody wants to be faced with having to make that decision or move. Would we do it if we absolutely had to? If we were forced to make that decision between someone killing us, or a family member, or one of us having to protect our family, or ourselves? Yes, we would. But would we do it for fun? For sport? for pure enjoyment? ABSOLUTELY NOT! That is why Obama's gun control garbage is garbage! The sane, normal, people with a sound mind, aren't the problem! The angry, ones who have issues upstairs, belong in one of these mental hospitals to get the help they need, are the ones that shouldn't be allowed to have any sort of weapon. The suicidal ones, the ones that are wanting to commit suicide are the same ones who don't care how they do it, and are willing to harm others in the process. But yet they can't afford to staff them, they can't afford to keep them going because feds take money away for violations. Violations that are directly caused because they have no funding to run them properly. So the millions of dollars that Obama just threw away, and is using to try to curtail gun sales, is millions of dollars he could have put in the proper place, and used it for funding mental health. This is exactly where OBAMACARE has failed this country! And Obama himself failed us.

Ok, my political/gun control/obamacare rant is hopefully over. I just get so fed up with the garbage these political leaders keep trying to shove down our throats when they can't see where the real problem is. Maybe they can, but don't care because they want to further their own agenda, I don't know what it is. But people can't keep electing these idiots. Our country deserves better!

this sort of makes me think 'this' might be dong more harm than good? I suppose that guy is just biased..tldr,anyhow?

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I work pretty closely with mental health related services, and the past 10 years have seen a steady dismantling of the systems designed to separate the mentally ill from the general populace and force them to receive SOME level of care.

Regional Centers are shutting down constantly in favor of "small family home" style settings run by underqualified (GED/high school only) staff and administrators who took a 40 hour class.

These 6 person homes are not lockdown or treatment facilities either. The patients can leave and tear up the neighborhood whenever they feel like it, and the worst punishment their facility receives is a $200 fine and a harshly worded letter telling them not to do it again.

The people in charge of social services and mental health services these days are mostly females with liberal arts degrees who want to transform the system from a medical and psychiatric based industry into a "family home care" kind of setting so the patients have the maximum comfort.

It prioritizes feelings over facts, and has had some serious problems that they work VERY hard to cover up.

That's just my perspective, though.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I call them baracktivists.

PS: guns are cool, stop whining about them you fags.

I think guns are cool, but at the same time, kind of unnecessary.

Keep in mind I have minimal crime around me because I live in posh circumstances.

But this is a fact: some people, when in control of any power imbalance, will abuse others who are weaker.

Our police do not actually prevent crimes, they respond to crimes that have happened and usually at the point that irreparable harm has occurred. Police are not the counterweight to criminals. Making a target less attractive for exploitation is.

If people have guns, and a castle doctrine, potential criminals will rethink whatever that have thought about.

Take away the guns from the people, and you take away the second thought.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
video above: BREAKING: The NRA Just Sent Obama A BRUTAL Warning That He Will Never Forget
Published on Dec 6, 2015
tumblr_m4pzc5Rgus1qii0oao1_1280.jpg

executive ordered!

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
"BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS COMING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY!!!!"

Give me a fucking break.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
how did we ever get along without him
the last 200 years have lead us to this moment
marvel in the wisdom yall slock-jowed foghats

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
1) NRA/Repubs are overreacting because they irrationally hate Obama/liberals. These orders ultimately don't do shit if you're a law-abiding gun owner and Congress will shut down the parts that are sent to them. My current guns aren't going anywhere and nothing's going to prevent me from purchasing additional guns should I choose to.

2) This also won't stop mass shootings or curb illegal gun sales. Stopping the black market on guns requires a level of authoritarian control I wouldn't be willing to give any politician(s). Just like with drugs, prohibition doesn't do shit and disproportionately punishes poor people.

As usual, it's political posturing that ultimately does nothing. The mental health stuff aspect COULD be helpful if we returned mental health to a state where the mentally ill are treated with the appropriate amounts of dignity and caution in relation to their condition. However, that shit won't happen as Congress is incompetent and run by the opposing party. Can thank St. Reagan for that one.