President Obama signed executive order curbing gun sales

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Meanwhile, stocks of gun makers in the US have shot up, supposedly because people are afraid that getting their guns and ammo is going to be harder.

Meanwhile, Obama supplies ISIS and rebel groups in the middle east that will become the next ISIS with weapons with the goal in mind of destabilization of the region.

Meanwhile, the USA refuses to condemn Saudi Arabia for executing a shia cleric for protesting the third-class status of non-Sunni residents of the country.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I was wondering when someone would bring this up.

I'm keeping my euro slut whore mouth shut.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
This will be a civil thread full of well reasoned discussion and mutual respect for everyone.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
THANKS OBAMA!

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
He's still got time to catch up to Bush on the Executive Orders.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
President Obama.......

...taking away our rights one at a time.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Meanwhile, stocks of gun makers in the US have shot up, supposedly because people are afraid that getting their guns and ammo is going to be harder.

So Obama makes guns harder to get and provides a boost to the gun industry! But seriously, how is this bad:

The executive actions include:

Background checks for all gun sellers, overturning current exemptions to some online and gun show sellers

States providing information on people disqualified from buying guns due to mental illness or domestic violence

Increased workforce for the FBI to process background checks, hiring more than 230 new examiners

Congress being asked to invest $500m (£339m) to improve access to mental healthcare in the US

The departments of defence, justice and homeland security exploring "smart gun technology" to improve gun safety

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35236630

MuppeT

War Room Troll
So Obama makes guns harder to get and provides a boost to the gun industry! But seriously, how is this bad:

It is unconstitutional for a start. Not to mention the way it was done - such a badly executed PR stunt it hurts your eyes to watch it.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,

The executive actions include:

Background checks for all gun sellers, overturning current exemptions to some online and gun show sellers

States providing information on people disqualified from buying guns due to mental illness or domestic violence

Increased workforce for the FBI to process background checks, hiring more than 230 new examiners

Congress being asked to invest $500m (£339m) to improve access to mental healthcare in the US

The departments of defence, justice and homeland security exploring "smart gun technology" to improve gun safety

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35236630

I don't have problem with any of that, but like most things they piggy back shit in you don't want. I haven't read through it yet.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
meanwhile http://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/f...ck_Facts_Felon_in_Possession_of_a_Firearm.pdf
yup, gun show loophole! high priority...thats where felons get their guns they are so afraid of having illegally cuz they will be penalized to the full extent of the law, or apparently just get a couple years?

I suppose a few might get them from gunshows...thats kind of not the point? they could prioritize treating criminals as such and going after the illegals(people who are dealers, do drugs or have gang affiliation or stuff) who are actually most at fault for gun crime far outweighing the 'big deal mass shootings' but apparently they get comparitive wrist slaps.

I guess suggesting a person can deal in free enterprise and judge someones character face to face is silly and they could just be a straw buyer-who will pass a background check anyhow and could go to a ffl shop anyhow? so yeah this will do alot of good. why not focus efforts on readiness for floods, tornadoes and crap and act like those are tragedies, wasn't there a once upon a time when they actually did? instead of doing roundup and treating the victims like criminals afterward.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
It's a good thing. The revolution is a lie, just like any doomsday end-of-the-world thing. Remember the Y2K thing? Yea. Gun-toting vigilantes as first responders to a mass shooting? Wouldn't make a difference - they're untrained and would shoot the wrong people.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
And when he meant "Thugs and Criminals", he meant black people.

You are so dense that or just trying to stir up the hornets nest when his quote is referring to his own assassination attempt by someone that wasn't black. Let go of the white guilt, or move to Sweden or something...please.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
How odd. Last night I got a huge boner to buy a gun. I must've spent an hour looking at 686s. Now I really want one. Wtf Obama.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It is unconstitutional for a start. Not to mention the way it was done - such a badly executed PR stunt it hurts your eyes to watch it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Obama probably knows more about the constitution than you ;)

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'm just waiting for someone to post the 2nd amendment so I can wank to it non-stop.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
The constitution that was adopted over 200 years ago should apply to the world today because not much has changed since then.. oh wait. Nevermind, I'm wrong.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
"Your first amendment says that I can say the second amendment sucks dicks"

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
This doesnt apply to The Republic of Texas

haha, those open carry fuckers were marching through Dallas the other day. This place is wacky, I mean why bother. Concealed is the only real way to go.