-Starpoint Gemini 2
-Handball 16
-Infinifactory
-Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
-Crusader Kings 2
-Downwell
-Kerbal Space Program
-Legends of Eisenwald

And I'm going to have to get Valdis Story now, that looks awesome.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I finally got

Crimson Clover
BroForce
Oniken
Yagaratsu
Gunhound EX
Skullgirls
Revolver 360 Reactor

The prices were so good, I wasn't a huge steam player, I'm still not but there's a lot of good stuff in there. There was a great deal on all 3 KOFs under 10 bucks, I passed 'cause I already have them for XBL, great stuff though.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
There was a great deal on all 3 KOFs under 10 bucks, I passed 'cause I already have them for XBL, great stuff though.

You're missing out. The Steam versions have the latest arcade updates that the consoles don't have, and there's now a KOF98UM AST mod. They all kick ass.

Randomsense

New Challenger
Only got a few games this time around.

Chaos Reborn
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Plague Inc: Evolved
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition
Brutal Legend
Binary Domain Collection
Cinemaware Anthology: 1986-1991
Dungeon of the Endless - Rescue Team Add-on

Though the top two were gifts.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Handball 16 was wretched. I returned it and got Age of Decadence, Underrail, and Dropsy.

Randomsense

New Challenger
Underrail looks like it could be pretty good and is on my short list. Have you had a chance to give it a go?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You're missing out. The Steam versions have the latest arcade updates that the consoles don't have, and there's now a KOF98UM AST mod. They all kick ass.

Missing out on a few tweaks bums me out but it's not that big of a deal, if the sale happens again I might just do it then.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I hope so, saddest thing was the day after I got me some games and the sale was over I found a bunch of games that looked pretty promising...I'm a cheap ass so I'll be patient.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I hope so, saddest thing was the day after I got me some games and the sale was over I found a bunch of games that looked pretty promising...I'm a cheap ass so I'll be patient.

Add them to your wish list and it will notify you if they go on sale.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I did, now I got like 84 or something games in it...lol.

How come XBL and PSN don't have a wish list? seems silly to me.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
KOF triple pack is back on sale if anyone missed it.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/64698

So, I bought KOFXIII on 360 years back. Maybe was able to play five or six matches online, usually couldn't find any matches. For me, if I can't play a fighting game against people, it looses fun really fast.

So my question is this: Do people actually play online matches a descent amount on these games? Or will I be looking forward to about the same experience on a different platform?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I just got the triple pack, unfortunately my computer is too old to run KOFXIII at full speed but I just got through playing 2002UM and I went online, like 20 seconds someone showed up and we had a few matches. It worked awesome, so lmk if you guys wanna have some matches.

Steam: electricgrave

I also have it for XBL so if anyone is interested I'm game for that as well. same tag for XBL

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Well, shit at $7 I'm kinda a sucker if I don't pick up the triple pack then!

Too bad I don't have a fighting stick for my PC. Between this and Skullgirls that might have to change soon.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dude, I missed the last time and was kicking myself in the ass 'cause I was happy with the XBL releases but these ones have the latest update, so I figured I'd just cross my fingers for the next sale and here it is, I also got other games but mostly shooters, I also have Skullgirls and Yagaratsu, also Vanguard Princess, also BroForce if you wanna have some games...

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
Well, shit at $7 I'm kinda a sucker if I don't pick up the triple pack then!

Too bad I don't have a fighting stick for my PC. Between this and Skullgirls that might have to change soon.

Do you have an Xbox 360 stick? If so, you're already set.

If you have a PS3 stick, plug it in and see what happens. I have a Qanba Q4 RAF, and its PS3 mode doubles as a PC DirectInput mode. However, I usually use it in Xbox 360 mode because it's recognized as Xinput on PC, and that has added benefits on newer games like the KOF games on Steam.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
How does '98 and 2002 look on a lcd monitor? I'm thinking of skipping the pack and just buying xiii because I hate how older games look on lcd.