Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Berserk Lost Children Arc Anime Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Taiso View Post
    Reddit is another dumpster fire that needs a few more scandals. It has its uses, but it's become such a well known gathering point for keyboard warriors that it's developed a mystique for being an informative location despite its mountain of flaws, just like NeoGAF.
    reddit is full of people who think they know everything but don't really. The voting system also reinforces posting lowest common denominator shit that gets reposted. It's strange what people will do for karma. But check out /r/asoiaf sometime. Interesting theories and discussions about the book series mainly.

Remembers The North

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    reddit is full of people who think they know everything but don't really. The voting system also reinforces posting lowest common denominator shit that gets reposted. It's strange what people will do for karma. But check out /r/asoiaf sometime. Interesting theories and discussions about the book series mainly.
    You know, I think my problem with the big sites is the inherent corruption in the administration that always comes up. Reddit had their issues with authoritarianism, NeoGAF has suffered a near crippling blow after the harassment allegations against the site's owner, Facebook and Twitter have routinely been shown to be dishonest and pernicious, hell even SNOPES is no longer a trustworthy source.

I guess I am just naturally suspicious of large sites because once you have that many people tending to them at once, they're bound to unravel eventually.

I don't know, maybe this all really means I don't like big government, lol

Really, I just need to get better at finding the silver linings on the internet.

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."
    ~Jerry Holkins

"You can have the power to destroy, but it doesn't give you the power to reform, or improve, or build."
    ~George R.R. Martin

Twitch: Redfield70
    ustream: Redfield70
    Twitter: Tom Tolios
    Facebook: Tom Tolios
    Instagram: tom_tolios
    Blog: Still In The Game

Miura has the next installment ready for delivery by 12/22, so expect the fanslation a week later.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Remembers The North

I don't know what my life will be like if Casca is restored.

Her damaged mental state has been one of the series' defining staples.

Brave new world.

~Jerry Holkins

"You can have the power to destroy, but it doesn't give you the power to reform, or improve, or build."
    ~George R.R. Martin

Remembers The North

Also, preorders are open for the first 12 episodes of Berserk 2016 on BD. It's a little pricey but for those of you out there that want to support the franchise, here you go:

Berserk Season 1 Blu-Ray/DVD Combo

Berserk Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD Combo

~Jerry Holkins

~George R.R. Martin

What are the chances that Casca joins Griffiths? Kind of like Silk Spector secretly loving The Comedian because he gave her a daughter.

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

J. Maximum Fan Club President

Also, preorders are open for the first 12 episodes of Berserk 2016 on BD. It's a little pricey but for those of you out there that want to support the franchise, here you go:

Berserk Season 1 Blu-Ray/DVD Combo

Berserk Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD Combo
    Wait, is this a remaster of the first series of the Berserk anime? I just picked up the whole damn series on DVD from rightstuff a few months back. This is one series that is definitely in need of a remaster.

I've been reading through the manga for the last month or so. pounding out a book or two every week. On number 8 now.

Book 3 was intense. That part where Gambino sold him to that dude who raped him in the ass when he was a kid.

Such a great series, maybe my favorite ever already.

Neo Geo AES JP serial #1337
    Super Neo AES JP serial #1337

Belnar Institute Student

Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    Wait, is this a remaster of the first series of the Berserk anime? I just picked up the whole damn series on DVD from rightstuff a few months back. This is one series that is definitely in need of a remaster.

I've been reading through the manga for the last month or so. pounding out a book or two every week. On number 8 now.

Book 3 was intense. That part where Gambino sold him to that dude who raped him in the ass when he was a kid.

Such a great series, maybe my favorite ever already.
    The Blurays are for the 2016 series, so far as I know the '97 series has yet to be properly remastered in any English speaking regions for bluray

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    What are the chances that Casca joins Griffiths? Kind of like Silk Spector secretly loving The Comedian because he gave her a daughter.
    Well, except Griffith raping her caused her to miscarry Guts' child
    Last edited by NeuroticMoose; 12-06-2017 at 11:22 PM.

Remembers The North

I don't think they're very big. I can't say for certain, but Casca isn't going to truly realize what Griffith did until her reconstructed psyche witnesses it again. It seems like a deeply suppressed experience that, once she's mended, I'd wager she won't take to very well.

If Casca forgives Griffith, or sees any value in what he did, it will ruin the story in my opinion. No matter how much she submits to his dream, I can't buy her saying 'It's all right that you fed all of our friends to the monsters and then raped me to try and break Guts and also impregnate me with a future body for yourself. I know you just wanted to be a king.'

Fuck that. She doesn't have to want revenge. Her feelings can be more complicated than that. But if she approves, in any way, of what he did, I may fly to Japan and stomp a mudhole in Miura's ass myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Greedostick
    No, this is a BD release of the first twelve episodes of the 2016 anime. The BD touches up a bunch of scenes, makes them look better and adds in some content that had to be censored for the Japanese television broadcast.

~Jerry Holkins

~George R.R. Martin

Krizalid's Fashion Designer

I couldn't agree more taiso. Having casca join the fold of Griffith sounds like a bad creative direction.

I am still very excited to see casca back, if she comes back.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Remembers The North

Been a few months, so I thought I'd just share this (from Evil Genius' scanlation):

Berserk_v40c354p22.png

~Jerry Holkins

~George R.R. Martin

J. Maximum Fan Club President

Been a few months, so I thought I'd just share this (from Evil Genius' scanlation):

Berserk_v40c354p22.png
    Cool. I'm still pounding through the manga. Really good.

Neo Geo AES JP serial #1337
    Super Neo AES JP serial #1337

The last chapter was kind of sad. Felt like nightmare Femto ruined a chance at a happy ending.

Remembers The North

The last chapter was kind of sad. Felt like nightmare Femto ruined a chance at a happy ending.
    I know. It's like Miura never learned anything from Idol Master.

~Jerry Holkins

~George R.R. Martin

Krizalid's Fashion Designer

I know. It's like Miura never learned anything from Idol Master.
    If we have learned anything from his writing style the worst is yet to come.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Thread Information