Metal Gear Fanart

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Sup,

Finished and loved MGSV so have been on a MGS kick recently:

(If the images don't display properly for whatever reason then please go to the devianart page, the pics are there too)

Paz:
WuRGhMy.jpg

Big Boss:
MFh4UoH.jpg

Quiet:
1TqLYIc.jpg

Venom Snake:
6dZguPN.jpg

Sins of the Father:
3rqRP38.jpg

The Boss:
ya5xFyJ.jpg

Revolver Ocelot
zfBYqFY.jpg

- Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You just keep getting better and better, specially in your presentation level. Excellent illustrations. Some minuscule anatomy problems I'm sure you're already aware of but barely a problem as I know you have a style of your own.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Dat Quiet and Venom Snake! :multi_co:

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
^Thanks so much guys!

You just keep getting better and better, specially in your presentation level. Excellent illustrations. Some minuscule anatomy problems I'm sure you're already aware of but barely a problem as I know you have a style of your own.

Thanks man, much appreciated. And yeah there are still a lot of areas I need to work and improve on for sure, though that too has a fun of its own ^_^

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
^Thanks so much guys!

Thanks man, much appreciated. And yeah there are still a lot of areas I need to work and improve on for sure, though that too has a fun of its own ^_^

You're back catalog of work is pretty fantastic. I really dig the art style and I can certainly see your progression as an artist. While I see what EG is saying, don't go too crazy with changing the anatomy, as I think it's part of your style. Keep up the good work!

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
You're back catalog of work is pretty fantastic. I really dig the art style and I can certainly see your progression as an artist. While I see what EG is saying, don't go too crazy with changing the anatomy, as I think it's part of your style. Keep up the good work!

Oh man that's really nice of you, will do :)

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Awesome stuff as usual, even though I don't recognize several of the characters, as I haven't played that particular installment of the MGS franchise. They're all cool, but I liked "Quiet", "Venom Snake" and "Sins of the Father" the best out of this assortment.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Awesome stuff as usual, even though I don't recognize several of the characters, as I haven't played that particular installment of the MGS franchise. They're all cool, but I liked "Quiet", "Venom Snake" and "Sins of the Father" the best out of this assortment.

Thanks man!

I highly recommend trying MGSV if you get a chance, amazing game with sublime gameplay.