Does anyone make neo geo pocket color inserts?

darkkrisp

Cheng's Errand Boy
Does anyone make neo geo pocket color inserts? I've been trying to replace all my US cardboard boxed edition games for the UK clamshell versions. I have had no luck finding the clamshell version of Gals Fighters so I'm trying to find out if anyone makes quality inserts so I can just get one of those and find a cheap clamshell and fill it with my cart and manual. Any info greatly appreciated.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
There's a "like new" case w/insert on Amazon for $50. Pretty crazy, but that's a harder to find game.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
The cover project has some NGPC inserts, but not that one. At least not on the main site. There's a lot more on the forums but I'm at work and can't really search right now. Will check later if I remember.

Edit: I lied. Searched, and found they do actually have it. Just listed as SNK Gals Fighters, under S instead of G

The bad news is, it's sized for DS box. But it's a start at least!
http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?game_id=6670

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
So, I'm about to send my snaplocks of SamSho1, KOF R-1 and Biomotor to the OP (he wrote me because of this post).

In preparation I made some highres scans of all inserts and the booklets of SamSho and KOF. Is there a databank or something that I could contribute these to? The papers are quite nice, booklets include moves etc...

//EDIT: Dropped rcantor77 a message about adding a NGP section to neogeosoft (under "other" like with the Hyper 64 and maybe integrating some info from Sweater Fish Deluxe's FAQ plus a couple more scans from pocketfuel)...

Last edited:

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
So, I'm about to send my snaplocks of SamSho1, KOF R-1 and Biomotor to the OP (he wrote me because of this post).

In preparation I made some highres scans of all inserts and the booklets of SamSho and KOF. Is there a databank or something that I could contribute these to? The papers are quite nice, booklets include moves etc...

//EDIT: Dropped rcantor77 a message about adding a NGP section to neogeosoft (under "other" like with the Hyper 64 and maybe integrating some info from Sweater Fish Deluxe's FAQ plus a couple more scans from pocketfuel)...

TCP appreciates any and all high quality raw scans, but most people there just upload their stuff to mediafire or box.net and go from there.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
[PMs with links sent to rcantor77, wyndcrosser, KalessinDB.]

papierkorb

New Challenger
I use Nintendo-DS-Cases for the most of my loose NGPC-Games
...for me thats the perfect way to store them.
I downloaded the Inserts from thecoverproject.net...and made some on my own...

IMG_20160117_135908.jpg

darkkrisp

Cheng's Errand Boy
Those look really good but I don't think anything compares to those official mini clamshells.