Southeast PA Jan 30 Pinball Gallery Winter Doldrums Get Together

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
So jelly. Glad you guys had fun. We still doing the 30th?

Yes sir. We were thinking the following:

Keep it at 12 for lunch
2 hrs + for pinball
Afterwards bowling or McKenzie's Brewhouse

Bowling is up the road and McKenzie's is within the same five min radius as the Japanese place and the Pinball Gallery

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Sent out a few PMs, if anyone else is interested, or if anyone has any questions, let me know.

Thank you,
John

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Bump.

We are still meeting up this Saturday to eat, game, and question mark, question mark, question mark.

John and I may have a sushi eating contest, so come for that.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Me and Coleridge will be there. Are you allowing any other contestants in said contest?

Sounds good to me, maybe we'll have to do it team style, Gus and me against you and Coleridge :)

gusmoney

10 Year Member
simp.png

Simpsons said:
Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected out of the restaurant.
Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.
Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, remember that you are under oath.
Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?
Marge: [crying] We... went... fishing.
Lionel Hutz: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had ALL he could eat?
[the jury is made up of fat, obese people]
Jury: No, no.
Man in Jury: No, that could've been me!

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

I got red flagged at Fogo De Chao a couple years back. I was on a business lunch and I was talking to the guy next to me and when they came over I told them just to put it on my plate. After this happened a bunch of times I had a decent amount of food on my plate and I told the next guy bringing the meats to do the same thing and he told me, "sir don't you have too much on your plate, finish what you have,"

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Post the one of me beating gusmoney's ass at money puzzle.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Gus and Matt.JPG

That was one I couldn't load from my phone for some reason so here it is now. Also, it's strange that some of the pictures are upside down on my computer, but look right side up when I view them on my IPHONE.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Well someone at work told me what the story is with the issue with the photos, here are a few more.

kiss.JPGBig Game.JPGLots of pins.JPG

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
it looked fun guys, i still cant help but notice to arcade seems empty which makes me sad.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
it looked fun guys, i still cant help but notice to arcade seems empty which makes me sad.

Don't be, and here's why it got extremely packed later on. We got to the sushi place at 12 when they just opened and no one was there. When we left at 1:45 there were people waiting at the door to get in.

We got to the pinball place about 10 till 2. I should have checked but I didn't think there would be one, but there was a private party till 2. The pictures were taken the first half hour the private party ended. The place actually got really crowded a little later, it did slow down somewhat at dinner time. Mackenzies had a nice crowd and everyone was cheering there because the Sixers came back and almost beat G State. So everywhere we went there were crowds of people we were just early a couple of times.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
well hey nothing wrong at all with having an arcade almost completely to yourself so long as they are doing well at other times! haha

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
IIRC, when you took me to that pinball place, five minutes after we got in, a fucking Pinball League came in and took over 95% of the machines. I'm really starting to hate that shit...

I still remember the guy who almost did a riot of the blood after losing on Medieval Madness, lol.

Jon

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
IIRC, when you took me to that pinball place, five minutes after we got in, a fucking Pinball League came in and took over 95% of the machines. I'm really starting to hate that shit...

I still remember the guy who almost did a riot of the blood after losing on Medieval Madness, lol.

Jon

No pinball league, but I did see a guy grooving and gyrating getting into the machine while he was playing the machine, kind of funny to look at.

gusmoney

10 Year Member
Full disclosure: My buddy named his cat, Milos, after this episode.