The Last Blade 2 Announced for PS4, Vita

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
SNKP current system release cycle:

*awesome game* is being released for the new system! If this has good netcode it will be awesome! Get hype!

*game is released* Here's my $15! Awesome! Wait, the netcode is unplayable shit. Won't they ever learn?

"I'll buy it even if it sucks because every copy sold sends the message that there is still interest in the franchise! Let's hope for a modern sequel!"

Repeat.

On that note:

http://shoryuken.com/2015/12/07/garou-mark-of-the-wolves-may-be-coming-to-steam/

klee123

Zero's Secretary
Awesome stuff.

Bought the AES recently, but I'll still get this lol.

NeoHomeBrew

Overtop Pathfinder
Why not Last Blade...3 ?

I was thinking the same, Last Blade 3 was in the works when "original SNK" was forced to shut their doors. Why not finishing it and release something new?
Hopefully the will add at least some new characters to the roster... but most likely they will release the same old stuff again and again.

Last edited:

Shanadria

New Challenger
I will take it for the PsVita....depending on the net code.

However, Im still waiting for LB3 or Fatal Fury 4 (Garou 2)...

fernandeath

Morden's Lackey
@LoneSage
@Shakepants

Actually mehguy's post makes a lot of sense.
After 4 'dark years' it's a great time to be a SNKP fan. It's pretty damn exciting.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
why would you be a SNKP fan though?

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
^ Because SNKP made good games with all the turds. SNK had plenty of turds as well coupled with their good games. I wish SNKP would do something more then KOF, but I could say the same with Capcom doing another fighting game other then Street Fighter.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
You know this is just gonna be a lazy emulated game.

If its a port i'd wanna see real widescreen, proper net code and maybe the features from the cd version of the game.

Really i'd just like to see them take all the stages from last blade 1 and 2 and make a giant compilation game.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Who did their recent ports of Metal Slug and KoFUM on Steam? Same team I'm guessing. I wouldn't mind Last Blade on my Vita, I might actually bother to charge the battery.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Really i'd just like to see them take all the stages from last blade 1 and 2 and make a giant compilation game.

Totally agree. LB1's stages are simply arts, while most LB2's stages feel closer to the depressing atmosphere you find in SS5. The music feel the same too.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
good online, and good lobby, i'll buy it. Hell, i'll buy it anyway.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Physical would be great. I'd drop $60.00 aline for good online. They should do a last blade double pack. Both online.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I never did get into the first game but a double pack would be cool. Physical would be great