Gunlord & Last Hope: Pink Bullets MVS reprints ON SALE NOW!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Dear customers,

NEOGEO MVS reprints of Gunlord and Pink Bullets are now ready for pre order at a discounted price.

Pre order / advance order / precommande / la reserva / Vorbestellung
Ships in 2016.

Pre order discount of -50 EUR until 31.12.2015!

Warning: this item has a long waiting time >6 month. It will be produced together with Kraut Buster MVS.

http://www.ngdevdirect.com/index.php?cPath=21_24

Best regards,
NGDEV

1 Gunlord less ;)

Last edited:

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Woke up this morning and saw this, bought a Gunlord reprint. Weirdly when I put gunlord in my cart it also added a Razion reprint which I don't even see on the site. After everything it came out to about 400 bucks, Last Hope is 50 less, which made it tempting, cheap as far as NGDEV stuff goes.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Maybe after this we will get someone else posting a score to the ng dev scoreboard thread ;)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up, J!

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Why must they tempt me so?! It's a good thing they don't have a reprint of XYX listed.... :lolz:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Thought about it, still happy with just the DC port. But I had to think real hard :glee:

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Yes!!! Just ordered them! 50 euros discount on them at the moment until 31st of December.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Maybe after this we will get someone else posting a score to the ng dev scoreboard thread ;)

Unfortunately it's too late for that Mendel. It has morphed into the 'post a pic of your NG DEV games on your shelf' thread...... what it should have been in the first place. Rankings will be assigned based on the least amount of insertion marks.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I'll have to dig my DC out and play the Gunlord port I have, see if it's worth shelling out for the MVS version. LHPB I have no interest in personally.

Last edited:

pipes

I'll have to dig my DC out and play the Gunlord port I have, see if it's worth shelling out for the MVS version. LHPB I have no interested in personally.

Doesn't sound like your DC GunLord is getting much play, what makes you think the MVS version will be any different?

madman

Doesn't sound like your DC GunLord is getting much play, what makes you think the MVS version will be any different?

I got it about a month ago, haven't used my DC in years, thus yes, it doesn't get much play. I bought it in order to decide if I want to grab the MVS version. Where did I say it will be different?

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Awesome, ordered 5 of each! Definitely looking forward to the profits in 6 months.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Gaylord & Last Herpes reprints.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
depending on how big my holiday paychecks are i might consider a gunlord cart. lhpb sucks ass though.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
i bet fagg2 is ecstatic right now. better take another loan though.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I so nearly pulled the trigger on a Gunlord. And then I realized I don't want to have to plan next summer around when some mythical package would be arriving that I have to sign for. @_@

madman

I just assumed you'd drop 350 Euros on something you actually intend on playing. I stand corrected.

Is English not your first language? I bought the DC version in order to find out if I want to spend money on the MVS version. I haven't yet gotten around to playing that. Where did I say I wouldn't play the MVS cart if I bought it?

pipes

Is English not your first language? I bought the DC version in order to find out if I want to spend money on the MVS version. I haven't yet gotten around to playing that. Where did I say I wouldn't play the MVS cart if I bought it?

Yup, another NG DEV trophy for the shelf. This is the norm...no shame in that brother.....join the club.