Gunlord & Last Hope: Pink Bullets MVS reprints ON SALE NOW!

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Top quality....I'm going to order this tomorrow evening, I'm a patient guy really.
I'm picking up my MVS 6-S Neo cabinet next Saturday.....happy days.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Just thought I would bump this in case anyone is not aware of these reprints on NGDEVTEAM store.

Hey guys. I want to buy this game but the site says it's out of stock. Is this normally how it is? I mean how can they expect sales if they don't offer it?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hey guys. I want to buy this game but the site says it's out of stock. Is this normally how it is? I mean how can they expect sales if they don't offer it?

They are both still being sold from their website - NG Dev Direct.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza

You posted this in another thread as well...

They are both still being sold from their website - NG Dev Direct.

Actually, I was corrected in another thread for this as well. While the item is still able to be added to the cart, it does state in the cart that it is out of stock. The DC versions that is (which is what he is referring to above). MVS reprints are still a-go.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
My comment still stands without any need for correction as it is completely relevant to this thread; both MVS reprints are still available from their website.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
the DC games look cool. I'd love these on AES. I missed all the good shit over the last couple of years.

Anyways guys, I got an email response from the team. It says they had production trouble and had to return a lot of items. What exactly does he mean by having to return a lot of items? Sorry if I sound naive for some reason.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'd guess that when they got the boxes from the cd duplication place a lot of them were damaged, or they messed something up and the final discs don't work correctly.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Anyways guys, I got an email response from the team. It says they had production trouble and had to return a lot of items. What exactly does he mean by having to return a lot of items? Sorry if I sound naive for some reason.

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully they are able to get all this resolved soon.

Redguard

New Challenger
I just recieved my copy of Gunlord today. The pre-order took nearly two years to ship. I'm happy to finally have it.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
And after creating this thread back at the end of '15, I can happily say mine arrived today as well. I'm keen to give this one a session this weekend.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Got my Gunlord last night. Gave it a go just a bit ago. Enjoying it a bunch. Will have to put more time into it tomorrow.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Did anyone get a dip-sheet with their Gunlord MVS reissue?

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Did anyone get a dip-sheet with their Gunlord MVS reissue?

I did not. I got cart/bubble wrap bag/kit box and then 3... bookmarks? and a spare, blank kit box.

Much rather have a dip sheet & mm than the bookmarks (or watever the fuck they are) and the spare, blank kit box.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I did not. I got cart/bubble wrap bag/kit box and then 3... bookmarks? and a spare, blank kit box.

Much rather have a dip sheet & mm than the bookmarks (or watever the fuck they are) and the spare, blank kit box.

You got bookmarks? I'm so jealous...I ordered Gunlord and Last Hope Pink Bullets-with both games, I literally got nothing except the cart and a spare cardboard box.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
You got bookmarks? I'm so jealous...I ordered Gunlord and Last Hope Pink Bullets-with both games, I literally got nothing except the cart and a spare cardboard box.

Yeah, I'm guessing they're bookmarks. Seems an odd thing to include in a MVS kit. I'd forgotten to order a Pink Bullets but got Madman's copy he'd pre-ordered so I'll see if that came with anything when it shows up as he'd not even opened it before selling it.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
From what I read, LHPB only includes the dip sheet, which the OG release I have did not. The OG Gunlord LE releases for both MVS and AES included those bookmark type things. My Fast Striker reprint came w/an extra box that included all the artwork stuff and an extra label, which I assume is to place on the kit box as it doesn't have one.