Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DariusBurst: Chronicle Saviours - Out Now!!

Camel Slug

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    Lowest resolution the game supports is 1024 x 768.
    Aww, oh well.

Rosa's Tag-Tea

totally surprised by this release on the psnetwork, I should perhaps have researched and picked up the steam version instead.... but it's pretty dope and I'm happy I got this game the widescreen isn't so bad on a 65" tv... I think I get a tiny bit of lag but if I get another matching monitor I'll buy the steam version for serious time.

psn: mistercomplexz SFV fighter ID1:mistercomplexz ID2:JEESHYNESS
    Jee Shyness, dirty analogue hiphop and electronic beats.

Art of Typing Wiz

Lowest resolution the game supports is 1024 x 768.
    Ugh.

Juzoh's Gym Trainer

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith

After two hours of struggling, I'm tapping out. I can't for the life of me get the game to recognize I have a second monitor. It only gives me the option of full screen and windowed and that displays super small across three monitors. I don't have the time or the patients for something that won't just run the way it supposed too. I'll be returning this.
    Last edited by DecepticonZero; 12-05-2015 at 07:28 AM.

Dodgeball Yakuza

Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    After two hours of struggling, I'm tapping out. I can't for the life of me get the game to recognize I have a second monitor. It only gives me the option of full screen and windowed and that displays super small across three monitors. I don't have the time or the patients for something that won't just run the way it supposed too. I'll be returning this.
    That's shitty man. But I feel you. Dealing with this kind of crap over and over again (even with top end PC hardware) is one of the reasons I prefer to game on consoles.

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    That's shitty man. But I feel you. Dealing with this kind of crap over and over again (even with top end PC hardware) is one of the reasons I prefer to game on consoles.
    Yeah this is a pretty high end build tbh and I'm shocked at the amount of display issues Ive had with this. I used to run nvidia and it seemed much easier. But, I have so much sunk into this amd setup I'm stuck with it now.

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman

Some Dariusburst action on the projector with 3 Taito VLX sticks (just need 1 more). Next planning to get a second project to go nuts with some ultra giant no seam line action hahaha

Please excuse the crappy cellphone shot

Last edited by StealthLurker; 12-06-2015 at 09:24 PM.

Rosa's Tag-Tea

that's fucking awesome...I'm far too consumed with jealousy to excuse your cellphone shot sir.

psn: mistercomplexz SFV fighter ID1:mistercomplexz ID2:JEESHYNESS
    Jee Shyness, dirty analogue hiphop and electronic beats.

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman

Quote Originally Posted by complexz View Post
    that's fucking awesome...I'm far too consumed with jealousy to excuse your cellphone shot sir.
    It's so nice they finally released this game beyond a portable platform. To be able to play it legitimately beyond a PSP emulator or the arcade cab is nice. I've played it once on a arcade cab up in LA... four player action was a blast.

Loyal Neo-Disciple

I would be all over this if it was on disc, even at $70 or whatever play-asia would mark it up to. It's really hard for me to stomach a $60 download license that isn't going to work when my PS4 dies in 10 years.

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron

Quote Originally Posted by Vectorman0 View Post
    It's really hard for me to stomach a $60 download license that isn't going to work when my PS4 dies in 10 years.
    So much can happen in 10 years, in the meantime just enjoy the nonchalantly unconstrained Zuntata soundtrack and the loss of 60 bucks will seem so... distant ;).

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity.
    It's hard being this sexy.

Ugh, why doesn't this have cross-buy between PS4/Vita?

I think I'll snag the physical Vita copy for now, and grab it on Steam later when it goes on sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shagohod
    ~My favorite smell is wet glistening (CLEAN) Vagina. Best smell there is.

Lazy SNK Employee

Looks awesome but I think I'll be waiting for a sale too. Unfortunately I don't have much of a chance on playing local multiplayer at the moment which would be the biggest draw for me.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

I try to avoid paying full price for virtual goods. Hoping for a sale sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Redguard View Post
    I try to avoid paying full price for virtual goods. Hoping for a sale sometime in the future.
    I paid sub 40 the first week it was out on Steam. Worth every penny. By the way, that wasn't Degica's call on the price, that was the developer themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzguy View Post
    I sometimes wish I didn't have Aspergers as I feel game related collecting would be a mild hobby rather than an obsession.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

I paid sub 40 the first week it was out on Steam. Worth every penny. By the way, that wasn't Degica's call on the price, that was the developer themselves.
    I just pulled the trigger on the Steam version. 20% off sale and I could not resist.

Mr. Big's Thug

Anyone else have it for the Vita?
    I had the game crash 3 times after I cleared a stage & got back to the map screen.
    Otherwise, I'm loving it. The CS mode is great to play in short bursts or long sessions, works out pretty well on a handheld.

Sorry to bump this thread, but I've been sort of wanting this game lately. I was wondering if anyone downloaded the Sega DLC like the Space Harrier, Fantasy Zone, etc. and if so, how were they?

I really wish this came on a physical format for the PS4 as spending close to $60 for a download is hefty. (But I'm pretty sure it's on sale currently)

Another Striker

I picked this up for Vita a few days ago and haven't been that impressed. Maybe I haven't given it enough time, but it seems boring and repetitive.

I got it for $24 on sale and feel like I wasted my money. Sine Mora at $10 is a steal in comparison. I got them both at the same time and have only been playing Sine Mora.

What am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffpin View Post
    I picked this up for Vita a few days ago and haven't been that impressed. Maybe I haven't given it enough time, but it seems boring and repetitive.

I got it for $24 on sale and feel like I wasted my money. Sine Mora at $10 is a steal in comparison. I got them both at the same time and have only been playing Sine Mora.

What am I missing here?
    I think the Darius series sits at the cusp of Love/Hate for many people. I think it's biggest draw is the soundtrack to the whole series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzguy View Post
    I sometimes wish I didn't have Aspergers as I feel game related collecting would be a mild hobby rather than an obsession.

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron

I think it's biggest draw is the soundtrack to the whole series.
    Taito's in-house band Zuntata is pure godliness.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

I think the Darius series sits at the cusp of Love/Hate for many people. I think it's biggest draw is the soundtrack to the whole series.
    I hate that I love it so much.

The PSP DariusBurst was great. I found it a little too easy, but it was still very enjoyable.

Mudman's Mask Designer

So this caught my attention. Never been a huge Darius fan, but it looks good. One of my all time video game wants is an awesome MMO SHMUP. Could this be good enough to pull a non Darius fan in?

It sounds like steam is the way to go. Would that be correct?

Neo Geo AES JP serial #1337
    Super Neo AES JP serial #1337

Bashful Neophyte

Man, wish I had got this on my Vita when it was on "sale" in Europe for £19.99.......I actually had only just got the Vita at that point and thought it was a pretty ridiculous price for a DL title (I try my damnedest NOT to buy digital, and especially not if they are expensive).

But now I wish I had as effin loved Burst on the PSP (albeit on the easy side but it just felt like a nice break from bullet hell) and want this a lot.......hmmm, importing it physically is what I want to do but equally want to try and hold out for a cheaper price.

Can you tell Ive only just got the Vita? talking about things getting cheaper as time goes and by!!?? what an idiot.

Thread Information