Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC

PS4
Dragon Quest Heroes

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
GBA
Final Fantasy II - played fl about 5 min. I think this one is done.

Saturn
Galactic Attack

Wii U
Mario Kart 8
SSB

3DS
SSB

Sent a lot of time w family and finals are coming up, so I doubt my gaming is gonna be frequent until the holidays are over.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
PSX:
Spyro

PS3:
BloodRayne Betrayal

Wii:
Castlevania Rebirth

Last edited:

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
PS4
Fallout 4 - one trophy away from getting the platinum.
Warframe - DE gave players a new frame to farm, that'll hold us over until u18 in December.

I'm trying to decide if I want to buy last year's Wolfenstein that's on sale for $9.

Probably will.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
NGPC - Card Fighters Clash: Capcom.

I brought my NGPC away with me while I've travelled overseas and CFC is such a great game. I'm at 196 cards and 5/6 coins. Still ages to go.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
NGCD
Fatal Fury 3
Last Blade 2
Viewpoint
Samsho 2

PCE
Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu
Steam hearts

PS4
Elder Scrolls

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
ps4:
fallout 4 - havent had as much time to really get into this as i wanted, but it is super fun.
super meat boy- always a good time.

vita:
corpse party 3.

neo mvs:
strikers 1945
matrimelee
neo drift out
thrash rally

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
3DS

Pokemon Shuffle
Nintendo Badge Arcade
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons

Wii U

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow - Somehow missed this one on the first go around.

Garou MotW

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PS4:
Bloodborne - The DLC is sooo good.

3DS:
Stella Glow
YoKai watch

PCE:
Imagefight
Legendary ax 2

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
NGPC - Card Fighters Clash: Capcom.

I brought my NGPC away with me while I've travelled overseas and CFC is such a great game. I'm at 196 cards and 5/6 coins. Still ages to go.

Top 10 game of all time for sure. Tons of fun.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
fallout 3: the release of fallout 4 inspired me to play this again.still one of my favourites of all time.

ps2
tenchu wrath of heaven: recently finished shinobido and was still in the mood for a ninja game.

neo geo
kof 97: for my daily dose of neo.

getting metal slug anthology for the wii. will finally be able to play metal slug 6 and 7.

NGCD
Fatal Fury 3

what are your thoughts on fatal fury 3?

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
Wii U:
Citizens of Earth
The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy's Grand Adventure
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
***not a game but I went and downloaded the data packs for Xenoblade Chronicles X to get ready for the game showing up Friday.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Dreamcast
KOF 02
Last Blade 2

Saturn
Samurai spirits Amakusas revenge
KOF 96

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Mostly just played as short breaks while working on my nanowrimo

Dreamcast
KOF '98 (a.k.a KOF Dream Match '99)

Xbox 360
Dodonpachi Saidaidojou (No Idea WTF I got myself into with this game o.0)

PS3
Gradius V (PS2 Classic)

PS4
Nobunaga's Ambition

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
PS4
NHL 16
Madden 16

Vita
Unit 13
Hotshots Golf

Arcade
Outrun 2 SP
Border Down

Waiting for Darius Burst to drop on the 3rd.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Playstation 2

- Guitar Hero II
Believe it or not, until this past Friday, I had never tried Guitar Hero in any form. However, as I've been getting more into music games lately, I decided it was finally time to take the plunge, albeit a decade late. I got both the game, and a guitar controller, used, for a steal ($3) too. The store I got it from also had Guitar Hero III for two bucks, but the DVD was so scratched up, I doubt it would have worked, and even if it did, the songs would have surely skipped like a motherfucker, so I left that on the shelf. Anyway, other than all of the big-name songs being (decent) covers, instead of the work of the original musicians, I'm really loving this thing and must admit that I cheated myself out of years of fun by not trying it until now. So far, I've finished both the Easy (five stars on all tracks) and Normal (an assortment of 3-5 stars) Tour modes, but, alas, Hard mode is WAY beyond my current abilities--I'm skeptical that I'll ever be able to move my fingers fast enough to successfully finish a single song on that setting, but, perhaps with enough practice, I may persevere. Even if I can't conquer Hard or Expert modes, I'll still be playing this for a quite a while yet to earn enough cash to buy everything in the game's store. And, man, are my poor hands sore from pressing those fret buttons and the strum bar on that plastic guitar controller for hours . . . I'm probably going to have to give the game a rest for a day or two so that they can recuperate.

Nintendo DS

- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Currently, I'm about 400% of the way through the main game (that percentage isn't a typo, 1,000% is equivalent to 100% game completion in this particular title). I'm at Death, in the Clock Tower, but he's kicked my ass multiple times (largely because I stubbornly refuse to use up any of my healing items during the fight), so, I'm taking a little break to level up some more and collect items/money.

- Michael Jackson: The Experience
Another music/rhythm game, this one obviously focused on the late King of Pop. The gameplay is very similar to Elite Beat Agents: with the stylus, you tap on circles, slide bars, and spin wheels that appear on screen in time with the music. It's simple, but fun, and quite challenging, especially on the harder difficulty settings. The only fly in the ointment is that there are only 12 tracks total, which is awfully sparse in this day-and-age for a music game. Granted, I realize space is much more of a concern on a cartridge than a disc, but the NDS Rock Band and Guitar Hero titles have twice as many tracks on them than this game does, so, it was certainly feasible for Ubisoft to include more than they did. Most of Jackson's big hits are present, but the fact that the developer opted to include "Streetwalker" and "Heal the World" instead of far more popular songs like "Thriller" or "Man in the Mirror" boggles the mind. At least my personal favorite, "Smooth Criminal", made the cut. I've already beaten it, and opened up all the tracks and difficulty levels, but I still need to earn around six more items for the trophy case by getting high scores. It's a good game, if you enjoy MJ's music, but the relatively small play list limits its long-term value.

- Spectrobes
I've been neglecting this one a bit in favor of the others on this list, but I'm still trucking along. Currently, I'm kind of frustrated, because I need to buy an expensive suit of elemental armor, to protect myself from the relevant damage-causing terrain in a dungeon, and grinding for the money to afford it, either through fighting, or mining minerals, is not something I'm terribly enthused about doing. If a non-optional part of the game like that requires special gear, then said stuff should be cheap, or, even better, free.

- Brain Age2: More Training in Minutes a Day!
I've gotten my brain age down to 24 a couple of times, but nothing else of note has happened.

LCD Unit
- Handheld Sudoku
Having solved all of the Brain Age 2 Sudoku puzzles, and still wanting to scratch that particular itch, I picked up this portable unit, manufactured by Excalibur Electronics. It's a pretty robust device too--it contains 16,000 Sudoku puzzles, across 4 difficulty levels, and you can also input additional puzzles of your own to solve too, if you so desire. It also features a timer, a save function, limited hints/clues if you want them, and sound (just unremarkable blips and beeps though). Naturally, using a control pad to navigate the Sudoku grid, instead of the NDS stylus control I'm accustomed to, is a bit irksome, as is the lack of a backlit screen (we're all so spoiled these days), but, other than those minor inconveniences, it's a wonderful little portable gaming device that should fulfill all of my future Sudoku needs.

MISC_sudoku1b.jpg

PC
- Freecell
- Solitaire