....aaaand I'm back.

nicksbrain

Cheng's Errand Boy
hey y'all
Well I've been out of here for quite a while and super excited to be back.

Why I was absent you may ask? That's a little shameful to admit, I tried installing the NeoBiosMasta on my MV-1c CMVS and fucked up... took me a while to get a real soldering iron and the other tools right and then some to install everything...

well, after almost being ready to order a new CMVS I MADE IT and I'm so happy to play my MVS games again and reading / posting here...

Well if I don't try to make my CMVS "better" again, I hope I'll be posting more constantly on here...

by the way, I also own an AES but I somehow like my CMVS much better...

cheers
nick

nicksbrain

Cheng's Errand Boy
well. I actually try not to fuck lazy fat fucks, but well, love my drugs and booze too...

Speed3

Marked Wolf
Hey welcome back. I wasn't even a member when you left but welcome back non the less. Screwing up a MV1-c clipping on a NeoBiosMasta sounds pretty painful but you don't have to banish yourself from the forums because of it. Lol

The opinions expressed in this post are in no way affiliated with neo-geo.com and are known to the state of California to cause cancer.

nicksbrain

Cheng's Errand Boy
Thanks, yeah you're right... I actually thought I was competent with soldering and a little frustrated when I made things worse...

I acutally thought it might be a good idea to post here but I have the slight feeling I could have been wrong ^^

Speed3

Marked Wolf
I wouldn't worry about it too much. All senior members here are real keen to let us newer members know who's senior but it's all in good fun. I've actually been treated pretty good on these forums I've been given some good deals in the market and even forgiven by the mods for breaking some site rules. I think this is their way of welcoming you back. So post as much as you want,

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Why I was absent?
Well-excuse-me-Princess-I-dont-care-No-excuses.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
....aaaand this thread was a waste of time.