What exactly is the use of a spine card? (And where does it go normally)

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
A spine card is something that nobody really kept back in the day and its expensive cardboard with art on it.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
A spine card is something that nobody really kept back in the day and its expensive cardboard with art on it.

Unless your a Japanese gamer who didn't even send in the registration card. :D I think I have more import games with those postcards still in them then I do spine cards.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

That's exactly what came to mind the second I read the thread title. Material and content changes form case to case but japs do it to everything, CDs, books, any form of product where applicable...different marketing tactics I guess.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Thanks again. My PCE Langrisser came in, and apparently o.0 it has one of these. (Shrug) I plan to just let it stay there in the case. (The seller also sent a green tea packet with it).

But yeah, I don't plan to pay extra for them... its like paying extra for a registration card o.0

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
His absence is a good starting point for asking a discount. That's enough for me.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Thanks again. My PCE Langrisser came in, and apparently o.0 it has one of these. (Shrug) I plan to just let it stay there in the case. (The seller also sent a green tea packet with it).

But yeah, I don't plan to pay extra for them... its like paying extra for a registration card o.0

Green tea -> Ryoplan.