1. How strong is German WORK ETHIC
    Very

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    2. What is a standard German HOME-COOKED MEAL
    erbsensuppe-wiener.jpg
    Pea soup with sausage

3. Does Shroom have moobs
    He didn't participate in the shirtless video challenge a few years back, so there's that...
    Progress (n.): The process through which the Internet has evolved from smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart terminals.

Hey today i learn, pea soup with sausage is a thing. this thread has potential for greatness, just waiting for other faggorts to ask the germans about german life n shit and why the fuck they speak english so well

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    2. What is a standard German HOME-COOKED MEAL
    Eintopf, Kartoffelpuffer, Schnitzel, Wurst, Frikadellen... potatoes.

As take-away or fast food "Currywurst mit Pommes Schranke" (sausage in curry sauce, french fries with ketchup and mayonnaise, sometimes onions) is very popular in the Ruhrgebiet, where I grew up.
    Spoiler:

Also frequently ordered in "Pommesbuden" there: "Nen halben Flattermann" (aka "ein Halbes Haehnchen mit Pommes" - grilled chicken with french fries).
    Spoiler:

But, well, you have to make it past the locals to enjoy this fine German cuisine...
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by xsq; 11-26-2015 at 07:43 AM.

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.
    Didn't Get Banned.
    FOOKIN A!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Markell1991 View Post
    Don't ever go to Belgium then!
    Hahah word!

I love the smell of AES carts in the morning!

King's Dry Cleaner
    It is funny how everybody outside associates Bavaria as Germany and everybody in Germany (except Bavarians) say Bavaria isn't Germany

King's Dry Cleaner
    And for teh kwestions:
    Work ethic: depends. I like to work organized and communicate alot, so everything is open to all.

Homecooked food: Kassler mit Sauerkraut.

For Shroom: he is a nice guy, he sold me Windjammers back then, but no titty shots involved.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    enjoy your pork while you can, infidels.

I live in the Northern part of Bavaria but don't consider myself Bavarian, I'm a Frankonian. We don't have a lot of things in common with the Seppels below the Danube, except perhaps for the admiration of well-brewed beer.

A few typical home cooked meals have been mentioned already. We mostly like it practical, tasty and quick. Most single states (Germany is a federation of 16 states) have their very own type of kitchen and local specialities. For example, my hometown Nuremberg is known for its Ginger Bread (Lebkuchen), Nürnberger Bratwürste (Nuremberg pork sausages, of course served with Kraut), Glühwein (hot spiced red wine), Schäufele mit Kniedla (crunchy roasted pork shoulder with potato dumplings and lotsa gravy) and countless types and brands of beer, one of which is Schanzenbräu, one of my fave beers. It gets brewed in the middle of Nuremberg just a few corners away from where I live.

Crime is low, except for a few places in metropolitan areas, cars means serious business (in more than one meaning of the line), football is a religion.

Work ethic usually is high. A lot of people here take great pride in their job and would give their last drop of blood and sweat to keep things going. Well, it's not always like that in real life but most of the time, people who show a lack of work ethic are looked down upon. Work harder, better, faster, stronger... unemployment rates are low on paper but that's also because of some statistical tricks they've introduced a while ago.

Oh, and some of us like to be very punctual. In a more formal surrounding, being late to a date or appointment for more than five minutes is considered quite rude.
    Check out my new tracks on SoundCloud (free mp3 download):

Dreieinig | Flung | Intox (Pandora Variant) | DeMil 7 (Revolt Edit)

.:. El riesgo siempre vive .:.

Beast Buster
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumaji View Post
    Oh, and some of us like to be very punctual. In a more formal surrounding, being late to a date or appointment for more than five minutes is considered quite rude.
    Fuenf Minuten vor der Zeit, das ist der Deutschen Pünktlichkeit
    (Five minutes ahead of time is German punctuality)
    Progress (n.): The process through which the Internet has evolved from smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart terminals.

Quote Originally Posted by alphagamer View Post
    Yeah.

It's one of the few German things that I just can't shake off, no matter how hard I try. Tell me to be at some place at 4:12pm and I'll be there 4:12pm sharp.
    Check out my new tracks on SoundCloud (free mp3 download):

Dreieinig | Flung | Intox (Pandora Variant) | DeMil 7 (Revolt Edit)

.:. El riesgo siempre vive .:.

Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    I live in the Northern part of Bavaria but don't consider myself Bavarian, I'm a Frankonian. We don't have a lot of things in common with the Seppels below the Danube, except perhaps for the admiration of well-brewed beer.

A few typical home cooked meals have been mentioned already. We mostly like it practical, tasty and quick. Most single states (Germany is a federation of 16 states) have their very own type of kitchen and local specialities. For example, my hometown Nuremberg is known for its Ginger Bread (Lebkuchen), Nürnberger Bratwürste (Nuremberg pork sausages, of course served with Kraut), Glühwein (hot spiced red wine), Schäufele mit Kniedla (crunchy roasted pork shoulder with potato dumplings and lotsa gravy) and countless types and brands of beer, one of which is Schanzenbräu, one of my fave beers. It gets brewed in the middle of Nuremberg just a few corners away from where I live.

Crime is low, except for a few places in metropolitan areas, cars means serious business (in more than one meaning of the line), football is a religion.

Work ethic usually is high. A lot of people here take great pride in their job and would give their last drop of blood and sweat to keep things going. Well, it's not always like that in real life but most of the time, people who show a lack of work ethic are looked down upon. Work harder, better, faster, stronger... unemployment rates are low on paper but that's also because of some statistical tricks they've introduced a while ago.

Every aspect of German life is based around effeciency.

Everything from cars, food, homes, genocide, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

Yeah, about that genocide...

Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Someone had to get you to stop. You were embarrassing yourselves.

We also served you up a heaping cup of freedom.

62748933.jpg
    Last edited by FilthyRear; 11-26-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

Ikari Warrior
    Regarding Bavarians, I have 2 Bavarian friends who live here in my area. Both never want to move back to Germany and generally have a distaste for Germans. Which is hilarious to me because they both have thick German accents. Both cite Germans' strict adherence to "rules" and PC bullshit as their reasons for preferring it here in the US. Although the PC thing is quickly taking hold here, as well.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

I wouldn't want to live in Bavaria either.

King's Dry Cleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    I wouldn't want to live in Bavaria either.
    Cosign. German Hillbillies.

What are german women like

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by alphagamer View Post
    Good. I can't stand waiting around for fucking idiots that can't use a clock.

Yamazaki's Pupil

I went out with a German girl for 5 years, she was homely, head strong and filthy in bed. I can't confirm this is true of all German women, but I hope it is.

Also, against stereotype, she did shave her pits.

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.
    Schnitzel fuckers
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

Ozma War Hero

Yeah.

It's one of the few German things...
    It's rather made in Preussen. As everything horrible that is part of present Germany, whose soul was lost after romanticism. What was left was destroyed by secularization... read Remarque and you'll know.

That's a joke, right? The process of emancipation is on a level, where the German woman, became a man. They smoke, booze & spew every weekend, are merciless workaholics for the rest of the time. Get married with 40 if ever, eat pills like vitamins... the whole sex, drugs and pop-culture design. And this wouldn't even bother me at all, but pre-eminently, they are the definition of tediousness. If there's no real difference between the sexes anymore, there's no tension either. Well, this goes for the majority, there are exceptions, of course, yet, the Big Bertha mythos never was so eminent.

Ukyo's Doctor
    Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Schnitzel fuckers
    Yeah... they really fuck with the good Schnitzels and drown them in "Sauce" - awful habit
    Berries fighting game quest signature is under development - Completed NeoGeo MVS fighters so far: AoF, AoF2, AoF3, SS, SS2, SS3, SS4, KoF94, KoF95, KoF96, KoF97, KoF98, WH, WH2, WH2Jet, Waku Waku 7, FF, FF2, FFS, FF3, Savage Reign, Kizuna Encounter, Kabuki Klash, Galaxy Fight, Last Blade
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...59#post3851759

Next question: who the FUCK is this oliverclaude and why is his vocabulary so goddamn robust, whot he fucck are you dude for real

Yamazaki's Pupil

Next question: who the FUCK is this oliverclaude and why is his vocabulary so goddamn robust, whot he fucck are you dude for real
    I know, it's rather depressing to see someone belittle your English skills when it's not even their first language. Sigh.

Thread Information