xCOMBATx's Neo Geo MVS-4

xCOMBATx

n00b
I thought I introduce myself to this message board. Anyways, I had my Neo Geo MVS-4 for almost 10 years. It sat in hibernation for pretty much that whole time. I included some pictures. I wish I was able to locate decals or stencils for this equipment; however, I haven't had any luck. At least I want to locate the ones on the sides. I would also want to add a decent looking marquee with a joystick overlay. As far as for the paint, I removed the side vinyl and applied Rustoleum Safety Red oil based paint along with spraying light texture to hid the imperfections. In the end, up close it looks spectacular and the way I like. Hopefully, it won't interfere with any decals that I may add in the future. I would also like to purchase a JAMMA adapter. Unfortunately, it appears that the last supplier closed down shop and I am having a difficult time locating one.

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG

xCOMBATx

n00b
I wish I could flip the pictures but it won't. I rotate it on my computer but it doesn't reflect on here.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Cab looks nice, jammaboards.com used to have JAMMA to MVS adapters, not sure if the site is still active or what, maybe send an email? It seems more common to find adapters the other way around.

xCOMBATx

n00b
The site is shut down. As a matter of fact, approximate 4 months ago I placed an order, was charged and never provided with the item. The company never bothered making contact with me after a month and was never provided a refund. I needed to go through my bank to be provided the refund because the owner never replied to my messages. Is there any other way to have a jam a board work on a Neo Geo cab?

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
The owner of jammaboard died from cancer a few weeks ago.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Is there any other way to have a jamma board work on a Neo Geo cab?
you will need to get someone to make a converter for you (maybe try contacting James (XianXi) over at jamma-nation-x.com, there schould be plenty other capable folks on here as well) or build one yourself.

keilmillerjr

New Challenger
Paint looks good from the pictures! Mine is getting a little rough. Was paint an easier option than reapplying new vinyl?