NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
If you lit in on fire then you'd have to deal with a horse of flaming spiders. That doesn't sound fun.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Jesus, they're just harmless spiders. People need to quit being such fucking girls about it.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
look at those spiders spinning their racist white webs in front of those black women

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Jesus, they're just harmless spiders. People need to quit being such fucking girls about it.

Exactly, as long as they're not black widows or recluses there's nothing to worry about.

I just love the pervasive sense of entitlement in the video: "the city should do something about this." :rolleyes:

Yeah, like the fucking city council brought them there. Just get your own fucking house sprayed or enjoy smashing spiders off the wall with a shoe.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
"harmless, beneficial arachnids"

Call me again when you've got a brown recluse infestation.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Exactly, as long as they're not black widows or recluses there's nothing to worry about.

I just love the pervasive sense of entitlement in the video: "the city should do something about this." :rolleyes:

Yeah, like the fucking city council brought them there. Just get your own fucking house sprayed or enjoy smashing spiders off the wall with a shoe.

Reading that article, I was starting to wonder if it wasn't some kind of journalistic practical joke. Especially after the tweet or whatever where someone asked if anyone had created an app to track the spiders. I have a hard time taking that article seriously.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
One time I woke up covered in spiders, had about eight bites on me that swelled up and itched for weeks. On my chest, back, arms and legs. Don't much care for them since then. I go out of my way to kill any I find indoors.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
The weird part is that spiders are generally cannibals, and will readily eat each other.
That so many are in such a small space and not engaging in mass fratricide is very interesting.

Spider silk has a lot of possible applications, but it's impossible to farm it because they eat each other.

Another possibility is that spiders are evolving into a social species. That would be a little scary.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
That so many are in such a small space and not engaging in mass fratricide is very interesting.

Spider silk has a lot of possible applications, but it's impossible to farm it because they eat each other.

1. Capture these
2. Open spider farm
3. Sell silk
4. Profit

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
1. Capture these
2. Open spider farm
3. Sell silk
4. Profit

5. Leave the spider farm over the weekend
6. Return to a pile of dead spiders with one smug, buff as fuck spider on top

Congratulations, you've created the Omega Spider.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
5. Leave the spider farm over the weekend
6. Return to a pile of dead spiders with one smug, buff as fuck spider on top

Congratulations, you've created the Omega Spider.
u mean alpha

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Omega as in the biblical term.
As in "The Last Spider"

The spider to end all spiders.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
If only those black people were armed, then this wouldn't be a problem.