Xbox one Elite/Pro controller

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Any one grabbed one of these $150 controllers? Was it worth the money? I'm curious to know if you fell an advantage with the trigger locks? Seems to give the user a small jump on trigger pulls... :oh_no:

:scratch:

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Wow nobody responded to this, I guess Ill jump. Well I have purchased one and I don't believe its worth the money to an average user. That being said I enjoy the controller and its interesting swapping out the analogue sticks to meet your preferences. The triggers with the stop activated feel a little hard since it bottoms out but with the trigger stop it may improve your reaction time a slight amount. The rubberized texture of the controller is pretty nice too. For 150 though they should have made the triggers and bumpers out of metal. Did you ever get one?

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
You're justifying paying $150 dollars for a controller.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
People pay well over $150 for fight sticks all the time. I also said to the average person it is not worth the asking price.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Just got one of these as a present. So far I really like it.

The price isn't that bad if you compare it to some of the custom scuf controllers the hardcore guys have been buying. Can't really blame MS wanting some of that market.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I like it a lot. Playing Darksouls has never been better, the paddles are genius! I wish this would work on the 360...legit.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
I wish this would work on the 360...legit.

You think they would have incorporated that at the $150 price tag. Would have been awesome.

I've been debating getting this controller ever since it was announced tbh. However, I don't play any shooters competitively so I was able to hold off. I honestly don't think it's going to improve my game while playing something like Banjo Kazooie...

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
my boss bought one of these, and I kinda snickered because the first thing i thought of was this:
avenger-product-shot.jpg

holding it in my hand though, it's a pretty solid device.
though personally it's in no way worth it for me.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
can't bring myself to spend this kind of money on a controller. a fight stick or racing wheel maybe but not this. got two controllers instead so i can play with the wife and my buddies

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
I ended up getting one as a gift. Pretty solid, much heavier than expected. NOt bad, not sure about the $150 tag... few milliseconds saved with triggers if your a cod guy maybe its worth it? Nice texture on sticks and grooves.

Trinitron

n00b
Hands down best feeling controller I had in my hands. So delicate I wouldn't use it for long periods of time lol.