Aes Inserts

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
The same as in owning a sports car by a famous manufacturer... curing complexes. Besides, don't ask a man about his addictions, if they work for him.

I personally don't know anyone with a sports car that keeps it locked up in the dark and never drives it.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Well, if it was driving he'd seek, then "just" car could do the trick every bit as... ;).

madman

Well, if it was driving he'd seek, then "just" car could do the trick every bit as... ;).

This makes absolutely no sense at all, but OK. Buying an AES game to not play it is the same as owning a sports car. Back to your padded room, now.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Don't know if you were directing that at me but if so why do you care what I do with my games honestly? How is it retarted to not want to have a game that you just spent a couple hundred dollars on have a $5 case destroy it. That to me is fucking retarted then have someone like you bitch when I go to sell because the insert being damaged and wanting it cheaper? wtf..

Nah, dood. Not directed at you. Just an opinion.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
This makes absolutely no sense at all, ... Back to your padded room, now.

Denying is the first step, you're doing fine. BTW sports cars & fuel consumption... but who cares since owning one is not about cars anyway. Guess it's back to your padded bills, now.

madman

Denying is the first step, you're doing fine. BTW sports cars & fuel consumption... but who cares since owning one is not about cars anyway. Guess it's back to your padded bills, now.

Why are you so concerned about my car? This isn't the first time you've brought it up. You sound like a sad, bitter man.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Let me see if I understand this correctly.

1) Buy expensive AES cart
2) Remove insert, store in a dark place where nobody can see or touch it
3) Keep game in case and never insert it into the AES so that it doesn't get insertion marks
4) If you do want to play it, just use an emulator

WTF is the point?

No, no, no.

You remove the top of the AES console so you don't get insertion marks...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Jesus Christ, I like my stuff to be in good condition too, but they're just video games.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Why am I so concerned about other member's collecting habits? This isn't the first time I've brought it up. Me sound like a sad, bitter man... driving a Porche to feel better about it.

Fixed ;).

Last edited: