Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 164

Thread: THE MARKET PURGE! ONGOING... FOREVER!

  1. #76
    Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Karou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,424

  2. #77
    Chang's Combo Meal #4
    2D_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Alphaville (with Lemmy)
    Posts
    3,656
    KILL HER MOMMY (ROT) KILL HER !!!

  3. #78
    New Challenger
    thanatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    My decision...

    ALL I am seeking is for n00bs and oldtymers alike to see this thread... and understand what is considered "Contributing"...

    ALL the locked members... they just need to agree to participate more... and I will unlock their account... EASY PEASEY MOFOS!

    xROTx
    Ok, I promise to try to contribute more.
    Though I'm just an old guy, and assumed I have nothing anyone is interested in hearing about most of the time. Hence being such a lurker!

  4. #79
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed3 View Post
    Nope not saying that at all, I'm saying that I do post constructive stuff when I see the opportunity and will continue to do so. I joined on 7/7/15 and I've been lurking every day since. I'm not super vocal on forums so nearly 20 post is a lot for me in that amount of time.

    I didn't ask for the ban to be removed because I know I'm not above the law.

    When you get into a new hobby you get excited about it and MVS is of limited utility without carts to play on it.

    Anyway, what I'm saying is is being banned sucks but it is what it is, I'll continue to post as I have and see where it takes me.

    V/R

    Speed3
    Heard that all before.


  5. #80
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    Bean_Bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    87
    Looks like I got caught up in this latest purge. I'm guessing due to low post count vs. feedback ratio.
    I'll admit that I've been a lurker since even before I registered an account here. Always loved the Neo, but didn't actually own one myself until 2008.

    I secretly enjoy reading much of the drama here, but not necessarily participating in it. I'm not an electrical engineer or anything, so I don't really have anything "new" or "useful" to contribute to the tech support forum. I'm amateur at best when it comes to soldering and repairs but I'm not afraid to get dirty. I have found information available here to be quite useful when I encounter issues.

    Yes, I do occasionally purchase items from the marketplace, but rarely sell anything. (Here or elsewhere.)
    I play games. I don't own a business and I have never tried to make a dime off of this community.
    When I do sell something in the marketplace, it's usually a duplicate that I've picked up in a bundle deal here or a local score that I want to pass on to the NG community. I consider my prices fair and usually below market value.
    I've always come through on group buys that I've participated in and have never left anyone hanging on a deal.

    Life outside the forums keeps me busy.

    I guess I could talk about my new arcade obsession "Killer Queen". http://killerqueenarcade.com/
    I rarely travel, but this damned game caused me and 13 other players to fly from Portland to Chicago for a tournament in October. My team ended up tied for 5th (out of 22 teams), but the other PDX team that we train with ended up taking 1st.
    Being my first time in Chicago, I loaded up on Malört and made sure to check out Logan Arcade and Galloping Ghost. I also didn't know any better and somehow got dragged to that shithole of an arcade known as Emporium.
    Unfortunately, I didn't feel comfortable enough with my status here to reach out to cdamm and ask for a tour of the Windy facility. (Kind of regret this now.)

    Name dropping zone:
    I used to play fighters locally with LordBBH until he stopped showing up to sessions. R.I.P. Best Bout / Metsu Mondays / PAC parties.
    I sort of know Goombakid through the local retro gaming group, though we have yet to actually meet in person.
    I currently own two of SamuraiShodownSensei's old cabinets that he brought when he moved to the west coast. (NEO Candy & Mini Cute)
    Last but not least, our mod and savior Rot. I have read post #944+ from that other thread and if it weren't for your crazy UK time zone, I think I would have made your Friday night deadline. Anyway, I promise to contribute more and whatever else you want from me.

  6. #81
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx
    Posts
    9,591
    Thanatos and Bean_Bandit released... on promises of contributing...

    SEE how easy this is mofo's?

    xROTx

  7. #82
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    Bean_Bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Thanatos and Bean_Bandit released... on promises of contributing...

    SEE how easy this is mofo's?

    xROTx
    Thanks Rot!

  8. #83
    點擊我的鏈接。
    觸摸我的乳頭。
    Poison Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Erogenous Zone
    Posts
    5,882


  9. #84
    Angel's Love Slave
    CaseyTappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Le Knor du Rott
    Posts
    1,070
    I promised you a miracle
    Belief is a beauty thing
    Promises promises
    As golden days break wondering

  10. #85
    Neo Bubble Buster

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    43
    Hello, can I go back?

    To be honest I really enjoy reading SNK news and stuff like that but I dont always participate on it. Im Spanish and sometimes I dont want to write so much in English, I prefer to read the feedback from KOFXIV or something about SNK old games. Well, I think I really prefer the marketplace feature and I dont really want to be rejected from this community but, if thats the case, at least, let me in until my trade with NEoTurfMasta is done (I send him a game so I wanna make sure the game/shipping is correct). Obviously, I wanna make sure the feedback is correct and everything is awesome (lego reminder).

    I had a lot of fun here but I can understand that you guys prefer to do some kind of slash movement with all the people who dont participe enough. I want to go back, but, however, I can not promise that I am going to contribute more because, to be honest, Im usually in other websites not related to SNK games but related to videogames.

    Its up to you, of course

  11. #86
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx
    Posts
    9,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanadria View Post
    Hello, can I go back?

    To be honest I really enjoy reading SNK news and stuff like that but I dont always participate on it. Im Spanish and sometimes I dont want to write so much in English, I prefer to read the feedback from KOFXIV or something about SNK old games. Well, I think I really prefer the marketplace feature and I dont really want to be rejected from this community but, if thats the case, at least, let me in until my trade with NEoTurfMasta is done (I send him a game so I wanna make sure the game/shipping is correct). Obviously, I wanna make sure the feedback is correct and everything is awesome (lego reminder).

    I had a lot of fun here but I can understand that you guys prefer to do some kind of slash movement with all the people who dont participe enough. I want to go back, but, however, I can not promise that I am going to contribute more because, to be honest, Im usually in other websites not related to SNK games but related to videogames.

    Its up to you, of course
    We have a Spanish forum...

    Why don't you go in there from time to time and at LEAST try to contribute more...

    There are a LOT of threads... everyone has a fav Tom Cruise film... or an opinion about that mad coont... it's easy man..

    xROTx

    PS. Unlocking your account now... behave... or die...

    EDIT: Seems to me your grasp of the English language is a lot better than some of our US and Uk members...

  12. #87
    Mr. Big's Thug
    Speed3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    Heard that all before.
    Fair enough,

    I enjoy the forum and the hobby so I promise to contribute more to the community.

    V/R

    Speed3

  13. #88
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx
    Posts
    9,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed3 View Post
    Fair enough,

    I enjoy the forum and the hobby so I promise to contribute more to the community.

    V/R

    Speed3
    OK... fair enough... I suppose you found out being war room locked limits access to nearly the ENTIRE forum and privleges...

    Letting you out now

    xROTx

  14. #89
    Mr. Big's Thug
    Speed3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    217
    Thanks Rot

  15. #90
    New Challenger
    thanatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean_Bandit View Post
    I guess I could talk about my new arcade obsession "Killer Queen". http://killerqueenarcade.com/
    I rarely travel, but this damned game caused me and 13 other players to fly from Portland to Chicago for a tournament in October. My team ended up tied for 5th (out of 22 teams), but the other PDX team that we train with ended up taking 1st.
    Being my first time in Chicago, I loaded up on Malört and made sure to check out Logan Arcade and Galloping Ghost. I also didn't know any better and somehow got dragged to that shithole of an arcade known as Emporium.
    Unfortunately, I didn't feel comfortable enough with my status here to reach out to cdamm and ask for a tour of the Windy facility. (Kind of regret this now.)
    I got to play Killer Queen this spring at the Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee. It's amazing how it drives a crowd to get so into it!

  16. #91
    AH
    A
    COLUMBIAN!
    aha2940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    2,480
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
    I got to play Killer Queen this spring at the Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee. It's amazing how it drives a crowd to get so into it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRCTc6stICc

  17. #92
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    XeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    119
    I understand why I got purge. Can I get acces to the arcade central? As I have more in common in that thread.

  18. #93
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx
    Posts
    9,591
    Quote Originally Posted by XeD View Post
    I understand why I got purge. Can I get acces to the arcade central? As I have more in common in that thread.
    Promise to contribute more... and I'll let you out...

    xROTx

  19. #94
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx
    Posts
    9,591
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member...irListerOfSmeg

    Added to list...

    Thread title edited and sticked.

    xROTx

    PS. BTW lads... I don't mind you pm'ing me with people who you feel needs to go... especially if they try and buy/sell something to you...

    PPFFFTTTT... trying to circumvent me from noticing your account... double pain coming your way

  20. #95
    Sent Rot A Secret Santa.
    Didn't Get Banned.
    FOOKIN A!!
    Bill Kilgore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
    Ok, I promise to try to contribute more.
    Though I'm just an old guy, and assumed I have nothing anyone is interested in hearing about most of the time. Hence being such a lurker!
    Care to share some WW2 stories?

    I love the smell of AES carts in the morning!

  21. #96
    Moterator. theMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.
    Posts
    5,324
    Quote Originally Posted by XeD View Post
    I understand why I got purge. Can I get acces to the arcade central? As I have more in common in that thread.
    Post a picture of your wife and I will release you.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

  22. #97
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Redguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    66
    I just got "purged". I understand that I don't post or purchase items on a regular basis mainly because I have no urgent desire to expand my Neo Geo MVS and AES collection. I'm mainly interested in artwork, marquees and hombrew items. In the future I might offer a few sales, but not anytime soon. I've purchased items before and I even learned how to consolize a two slot MVS and contributed to a thread on consoling a two slot MVS. Do a search and see for yourself.

    I guess it's guilty until proven inocent around here.

  23. #98
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Redguard View Post
    I just got "purged". I understand that I don't post or purchase items on a regular basis mainly because I have no urgent desire to expand my Neo Geo MVS and AES collection. I'm mainly interested in artwork, marquees and hombrew items. In the future I might offer a few sales, but not anytime soon. I've purchased items before and I even learned how to consolize a two slot MVS and contributed to a thread on consoling a two slot MVS. Do a search and see for yourself.

    I guess it's guilty until proven inocent around here.
    You don't even understand why you got purged...


  24. #99
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx
    Posts
    9,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Redguard View Post
    I just got "purged". I understand that I don't post or purchase items on a regular basis mainly because I have no urgent desire to expand my Neo Geo MVS and AES collection. I'm mainly interested in artwork, marquees and hombrew items. In the future I might offer a few sales, but not anytime soon. I've purchased items before and I even learned how to consolize a two slot MVS and contributed to a thread on consoling a two slot MVS. Do a search and see for yourself.

    I guess it's guilty until proven inocent around here.


    You obviously have NOT read this thread....

    1. People who I warned and did not contribute are war room locked...
    2. People who i need to get their attention on the contributing thing gets war room locked
    3. People who piss me off will get war room locked...

    xROTx

    PS. If you read carefully... I have released people who promised to play ball and contribute more... via this thread...

  25. #100
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Redguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post


    You obviously have NOT read this thread....

    1. People who I warned and did not contribute are war room locked...
    2. People who i need to get their attention on the contributing thing gets war room locked
    3. People who piss me off will get war room locked...

    xROTx

    PS. If you read carefully... I have released people who promised to play ball and contribute more... via this thread...
    OK, I promise to play by the marketplace rules and contribute more.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •