Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: THE MARKET PURGE! ONGOING... FOREVER!

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!
    i just want my ban lifted so i could put an avatar on my profile again.never found much use for the market place any way ,so not much bothered about that.

赤裸裸的汽車人
    The War room is a great place to hone your posting skills.

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by bogard View Post
    i just want my ban lifted so i could put an avatar on my profile again.never found much use for the market place any way ,so not much bothered about that.
    So... you're giving me a personal guarantee that you will participate more... and be cool with the lads?

xROTx

PS. Shroom excluded... as he's "Hostile..."

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    So... you're giving me a personal guarantee that you will participate more... and be cool with the lads?

xROTx

PS. Shroom excluded... as he's "Hostile..."
    as always,i'm cool with every one.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Hostile enough to ban most of these fuckers without a second thought.

Dogg-Father
    Fof
    The criteria is simple to join this illustrious group....

1) Poor... posts to feedback ratio...

2) Majority of posts are in the market forum... (However, I do take into account WHERE your non-market posts are... and If i feel you deserve a chance... I'll let you be...)

xROTx

PS. Join date IS NOT going to help you...

EDIT: However... I am going to start going thru the "Other Market Leech" List... and any worthwhile members... I'll unlock...
    So as long as they don't get feedback, peeps should be good? Gonna have to ask peeps not leave me feedback for me cause it's not a true indicater of market usage.
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by bogard View Post
    as always,i'm cool with every one.
    Restrictions lifted... AS PROMISED....

TAKE note mofo's... As long as you say you're going to play ball.. then we have an agreement...

xROTx

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Neodogg View Post
    Fof

So as long as they don't get feedback, peeps should be good? Gonna have to ask peeps not leave me feedback for me cause it's not a true indicater of market usage.
    NO... I checked every account... and where they posted...

YUP... every profile has been looked at by me...

xROTx

thanks rot man,you're the coolest.thought it would be a while before it was lifted,so i'll take this as a early Christmas present.thanks again man.

Windjammers Wonder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    Hostile enough to ban most of these fuckers without a second thought.
    Or first thought
    Gil Perales

You fools can't see what's really going on.

You thought the way to control the market was to be editor of the price guide?

If you want bring down prices, you close off new money trying to come in. You create a facade about offering good deals and nurturing a community.

If Rot did the opposite to get the same effect - ban people that post a lot but don't sell enough, it'd be too obvious what the true intentions were. TOO OBVIOUS. HINT HINT ROT. Force people to sell and flood the market. People will shower you with love. Nudge Nudge.
    Discounted shipping, even on your forum buy/sell/trade threads. No membership fees.

Rot.
    Rot.
    Rot.
    Bouncing bubble beverage.

Calvin & Hobbes

For guys so dedicated to the market forums... they don't fucking read much anywhere else...

...i gave these fuckers 2 whole weeks... TWO WEEKS... and still they don't see how the forum works...

xROTx

Lt. Laser
    For guys so dedicated to the market forums... they don't fucking read much anywhere else...

...i gave these fuckers 2 whole weeks... TWO WEEKS... and still they don't see how the forum works...

xROTx
    I'll give you that.

Lasso Champion
    If I got locked out because of a post (I think it was just one) to the market I apologize. I was growing to like this place.

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by bloodycelt View Post
    If I got locked out because of a post (I think it was just one) to the market I apologize. I was growing to like this place.
    Done... You will be set free...

For the love of God... please play nice and read the forums... and contribute when you can...

I tread a FINE line between forum discipline and trying to keep the forums on an even keel...

xROTx

Calvin & Hobbes

I CAN SEE YOU KINGAU!

Cheng's Errand Boy
    I was trying to give back by putting prices low, so others can enjoy.
    to me its fair to give back, cus I have bought from this forum and I hate how prices have gone up.
    and others can't enjoy cus the price is too high.

no worries I understand, I was having fun by posting "win a boot cart". just for fun.
    and will post more.

Cheng's Errand Boy
    Hi Rot

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by kingau View Post
    I was trying to give back by putting prices low, so others can enjoy.
    to me its fair to give back, cus I have bought from this forum and I hate how prices have gone up.
    and others can't enjoy cus the price is too high.

no worries I understand, I was having fun by posting "win a boot cart". just for fun.
    and will post more.
    Done...

xROTx

PS. Gentlemans agreement...

EDIT: EVERYONE should realise... i will keep tabs on all of you

Cheng's Errand Boy
    thanks Rot

image.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    The War room is a great place to hone your posting skills.

Mr. Big's Thug

Steers&Queers

Hi all,

I figured I would be banned when I saw the posts popping up regarding new members using the market. Admittedly I am a new member and am also new to Neo Geo as a hobby. I picked up a MV1C on eBay to make a CMVS and found a cab on Craigslist that is in kinda ok condition. I'm on the forum almost every day reading and I try to post something constructive when I can but as a uber noob I more often than not don't have anything constructive to add. I've made around 4 transactions on the market, all carts, so I guess I'm the big bad that is destroying the hobby. Actually I'm sure I'm not. I know the rules are the rules. I do think that the over protective stance on the market is prohibitive to new members just getting into the hobby. I've never sold anything and don't intend to.

I'm not asking for the ban to be lifted right now as I really have nothing to say for myself other than I'm new. I'll continue to post at roughly the same rate for a while and see what happens.

See you in the War Room,

Speed3

Quote Originally Posted by Speed3 View Post
    Hi all,

I figured I would be banned when I saw the posts popping up regarding new members using the market. Admittedly I am a new member and am also new to Neo Geo as a hobby. I picked up a MV1C on eBay to make a CMVS and found a cab on Craigslist that is in kinda ok condition. I'm on the forum almost every day reading and I try to post something constructive when I can but as a uber noob I more often than not don't have anything constructive to add. I've made around 4 transactions on the market, all carts, so I guess I'm the big bad that is destroying the hobby. Actually I'm sure I'm not. I know the rules are the rules. I do think that the over protective stance on the market is prohibitive to new members just getting into the hobby. I've never sold anything and don't intend to.

I'm not asking for the ban to be lifted right now as I really have nothing to say for myself other than I'm new. I'll continue to post at roughly the same rate for a while and see what happens.

See you in the War Room,

Speed3
    So you're saying out of ALL the threads on this forum, you can't contribute to any of them? Nothing about your favorite games? Your worst dump you ever took? Cmon man, there's got to be something you can say.
    Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    I don't know why you're white knighting this guy, couldn't you buy the North Pole and have the elves build you anything you want?

Mr. Big's Thug
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    So you're saying out of ALL the threads on this forum, you can't contribute to any of them? Nothing about your favorite games? Your worst dump you ever took? Cmon man, there's got to be something you can say.

Nope not saying that at all, I'm saying that I do post constructive stuff when I see the opportunity and will continue to do so. I joined on 7/7/15 and I've been lurking every day since. I'm not super vocal on forums so nearly 20 post is a lot for me in that amount of time.

I didn't ask for the ban to be removed because I know I'm not above the law.

When you get into a new hobby you get excited about it and MVS is of limited utility without carts to play on it.

Anyway, what I'm saying is is being banned sucks but it is what it is, I'll continue to post as I have and see where it takes me.

V/R

Speed3

Thread Information