Bloodycelt's collection.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
I currently don't have any neo geo games yet. But I thought I might share a few highlights of my overall video game collection.

collection_sample.JPG

Another shot, this one of my NES, SNES, PS1 and Saturn Games
IMG_0437.jpg

Just got my SNES bit-boxes in so here's a closer shot of those:
IMG_0446.JPG
(The generic one is Madden '96 since they didn't have a cover for it)

For what its worth my current meager collection consists of:
16 NES Games
1 Sega CD Game (I thought it was for Saturn o.0, still need to get an actual Sega CD system.)
15 SNES Games
2 Atari Jaguar Games
2 Atari Jaguar CD Games
4 Sega Saturn Games
18 Playstation Games
3 Dreamcast Game (I had around 16 or so... I think but they got stolen when I was in college :( )
15 PS2 games.
5 XBox games.
19 Gamecube Games.
18 XBox 360 Games
42 PS3 Games.
38 Wii Games
21 WiiU Games
6 Gameboy games.
8 GBA Games
16 PSP Games
11 DS Games
14 3DS Games
5 Vita Games

Senior year of college, I had all my Saturn, PS1, PS2 and Dreamcast games (Basically what I had in my dorm) all stolen. Which... sucked.

Last edited:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
The Lunar series is my favorite series. I miss working designs, even though some of their translations were bad.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
I'm getting Summon Night 5 which is translated by Victor Ireland.

I am in good position to get back Lunar 2, Arc the Lad and MKR since I have the case + manuals + special stuff IIRC. Just missing the discs for those titles.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Nice selection of RPGs. Breath of Fire III took so much of my time and I could never get past that damn desert.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Congrats on your NES collection, Rygar, Guardian Legend, Metroid, Castlevanias, Zeldas & Marios... it's a very classy rendezvous ;). Also dig that Popful Mail WD release -- just got to love those sexy long boxes, don't you?

Thx 4 sharing.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Excellent overall taste, I like the fact that every title seems there for a reason.

As underlined from Oliver, kudos for Guardian Legend, an interesting experiment from Compile.
I love how in that period they blent different genres, in that case STG with RPG sessions.
It wasn't a isolated attempt, also Golvellius mixed RPG and Platform (not so original, see Zelda II).

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Nice collection (Gaia in a beautiful condition)
Unfortunately no Neo related games or ports

Ban Plz

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Man those bit-boxes look pretty sweet! Nice collection.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I'm not an RPG guy - but I can tell you have quality over quantity and that's a good thing. Nice stuff.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Nice collection (Gaia in a beautiful condition)
Unfortunately no Neo related games or ports

Ban Plz

My meagre neo-related ports collection
snk_collection.jpg

I'd update my first post to just add images there... but it looks like you can't edit posts after a certain time :(

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That Gamestop box looks great...now the thing to do is to sell all them RPGs and buy some arcade hardware...done! Your life is fixed! You're welcome!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
That Gamestop box looks great...now the thing to do is to sell all them RPGs and buy some arcade hardware...done! Your life is fixed! You're welcome!

His life is going to require a hell of a lot more to fix it than just buying some arcade shit.

OT: Nice stuff!

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
More stuff

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

Some Zelda
zelda3.jpg

I got these really cheap about 15 years ago, I still occasionally play Pitfall, the other games haven't aged well.
IMG_3618.jpg

And... more RPGs (Don't worry I'll post more shooters and fighting games soon ^_^ )

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

otherpgs.jpg

ps2rpgs4.jpg

psprpgs7.jpg

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice JP Saturn RPGs...I'm sure you play those a lot...maybe just as much as those other RPGs...lol

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Nice JP Saturn RPGs...I'm sure you play those a lot...maybe just as much as those other RPGs...lol

Those are recent, but I've played the games emulated with translation patches quite a bit. I had Warsong as a kid; and Der Langirsser is one of my favorite games. I could play any of them except V at this point since I know most of the plot.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's really great, please tell me more of your deeds...I mean, I can't wait to see what you have to say about MIST...

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
That's really great, please tell me more of your deeds...I mean, I can't wait to see what you have to say about MIST...

o.0 I take it you've never played Warsong/Langrisser... not difficult to play in Japanese, you see game pieces you move said pieces, and attack with said pieces.
If you haven't played in english you prob. wouldn't understand why your attacking, and might need gamefaqs to figure out some scenario conditions, but really not that different to playing a shooter in japanese
or rondo of blood in japanese for that matter.

Chill out :)

I played Myst and Dragons Lair, they sucked, the end.