N00b here with a Neo Geo CD!

supersega

Mr. Big's Thug
Sorry for being scrub tier, but hi! I'm new here. Posted something long ago for help with my NGCD , posted it in the wrong section, and made a mod mad on accident. Now I'm back with my fixed NGCD (involved pulling the laser assembly out, holding the shaft down with some pliers, and yanking on the spindle like hell) and ready to learn! I guess. Or just argue. IDK. :lolz:

My box!
WP_20151108_001.jpg

My games! (missing one)
WP_20151108_002.jpg

My console!
WP_20151108_003.jpg

Last edited:

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Congrats on your first Neo geo purchase. Switch to the MVS route while you could unless you don't mind serious loading time for those fighters (KOF 94 & WH2 are ok),

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Neo CD is underrated, great choice for non-fighters. If you enjoy fighters, get a consolized MVS. Also, put Liquid Snake on ignore and save yourself some time.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
'scrub tier'. i like it.

welcome to the fold.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I wonder if this is the same guy who called this place a bunch of ass holes on the Facebook page

Welcome!!!!!!

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Welcome to the forums!

Neo CD is underrated, great choice for non-fighters.

Couldn't agree more. Getting Sengoku 2, Viewpoint, Twinkle Star Sprites on CD format already saved me hundreds of $$$ instead of going the AES or even the MVS way.

supersega

Mr. Big's Thug
Thanks guys! No, that wasn't me, as I enjoy arguing and assholes because I am one, lol. I've been banned from approximately 10 sites for vulgar language, insulting, and arguing.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Thanks guys! No, that wasn't me, as I enjoy arguing and assholes because I am one, lol. I've been banned from approximately 10 sites for vulgar language, insulting, and arguing.

You'll fit in here as that's mostly what we discuss. Get to know Karou and joe8 for maximum enjoyment.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
supersega, you need a Neo Geo CD bios. If you're in America, I can help you get it installed. But from your repairs, you should be able to do it yourself.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
dunno. i'v never owned,held or even seen a neo cd in person,but have watched actual neo cd loading times on youtube, and it doesn't seem that bad at all.people could wait ten minutes for game/console updates but bitch about the neo cd's two minute load times.

supersega

Mr. Big's Thug
I'll have to find them Madman, thanks! Bogard, thats exactly how I got mine; saw a video on it from Luke Morse and just HAD to have one, lol. Wyndcrosser, huh? What benefits will I get from it?

EDIT to prevent double post; Yeah, its not that bad to wait. I don't mind either as its just the perfect amount of time to walk downstairs and get a drink in my experience. ;)

Last edited: