Wynd's Collection

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
The spoiler has the history of my Neo Geo finds, and to explain the pictures. Disregard if you don't care lol.

Spoiler:
I started out collecting Neo Geo Pocket titles, as I found a lot auction on Ebay. As I realized there were more titles and the amazing UK/PAL style cases, I started picking up CIB USA and UK titles, which led me here again. I had actually joined this site back in the early 2000s, but I can't find what username I used, nor if I posted anything.

In Japan, I had actually wanted an AES, but we deployed so much, I didn't like having to put too much in storage. I ended up making a Shock Troopers AES cart from Tip's site around 2005/6, but never bought an AES console. We had an arcade on base that ended up closing down, as well as one right off base at a local barber shop.

Realizing I was at my end trying to collect NGP games, I moved towards Neo Geo CD. I purchased a loose set from Hit-Japan for about $110 dollars, so about 22 games. The rest are burnt games. I ended up doing the same thing with Sega Saturn games, as Hit-Japan was having big discounts on lot deals (Super Famicom too). Blockbuster near me went out of business, so I picked up about 250 unused DVD/Game cases and went ape shit wasting paper on inserts lol.

The Neo Geo CD was great (more so now with a UniBios installed), but I wanted a AES still, so I ended up creating my first CMVS, then my second (smaller form factor), which played awesome. Wiring the controller ports was a pain in the ass.

Now 2015, I ended up picking up a lot of (2) AES JUNK consoles. One worked with a little modification and one I ended up needing help with, so thanks Kevin. One of those I raffled off at a local game store for a Charity, we made $325 bucks on it I did some basic mods to it, it was also a 3-6 with a clear picture. I picked up some DG AES cases as well, so hopefully in the future I can put some games in them, or use them to replace wavy cases.

Thanks for reading.

Neo Geo Pocket
Missing 5 titles: Pocket Reversi, Puzzle Link 1 and 2, Dave Alert - Becky's Version and Gals Fighters. People think Faselei is rare, try to find Picture Puzzle, Magicial Drop or Dive Alert UK/PAL versions lol.
2e5t7p3.jpg

Neo Geo CD, AES and Saturn titles
33p3b82.jpg

Additional MVS titles
5f3pzt.jpg

AES and Omega Setup
ju8wft.jpg

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
How is your forum going?

Speed3

Marked Wolf
Not only is your collection awesome but it's also well displayed. Classy shelves.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
How is your forum going?

Check out the main site if you're a NGPC fan, I could use the help scanning in content. I don't have enough time to update everything. My NGPC collection is almost complete, but I'm missing a few still.