Fighting Games Japanese winning quotes

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
I always wondered what Dan is trying to say with his winning quote "Yatta de Buyashii". I suppose Buyashii is some echoism like Banzai. Or maybe my Japanese listening comprehension is too bad to catch the right syllables?

Anyone knows a (supposedly) Japanese website with transcriptions of Fighting Games winning quotes? Would be interested in some others too.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Problem is, most of them refer to the English winning quotes :( Do you have a link for Japanese quotes on gamefaqs let's say for Street Fighter or The King of Fighters?

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Didn't check the translation on gamefaqs but I think that Dan quote is "yatta ne oyaji!" --> "I did it, father!"

or more like...

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
It's honestly rare to see quotes that are that interesting. I remember finding a site a long time ago when I wondered what was Kyo and Iori's quote from KOF '96. If you don't have a particular one you want translated it all seems kinda pointless.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
I was always curious what Shingo says. "kutedekozi, Shingo!" that's just what it sounds like to me (I don't know jack about Japanese). I always figured "you can do it Shingo!" and always wanted to know what he says during his taunt and his super (same thing Kyo says).

Shingo, one of SNK's most underrated characters.

Last edited:

Ren-chan

Best quotes were the KOF 14 spanish ones. When in one of the Athena's quotes she literary said "for the verge of the industrial torpedos!"

EG hope you see this lol
7526690250_a00ab6a989_z.jpg

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I was always curious what Shingo says. "kutedekozi, Shingo!" that's just what it sounds like to me (I don't know jack about Japanese). I always figured "you can do it Shingo!" and always wanted to know what he says during his taunt and his super (same thing Kyo says).

Shingo, one of SNK's most underrated characters.

Just stay cool Shingo!

Ren-chan

As Bakaboy stated, Shing says "cool ni ikuze, Shingo!"

The vs Kyo taunt on KOF 98 he says "ora! kore kore! moetaro... hahahah gonante!" (Hey! Listen! Listen! "You got burned" ... hahahaha didn't I sound like you?" ---> kyo: "Nani yatten da ka..." (What are you doing...)