Papierkorb's Neo Geo Collection

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Those clear cases on your NGPC games were DS cases? Very cool, a source for them cases would be awesome. I did a few NDS cases for NGPC about 8 years ago or even more, I remember posting pics and stuff, I never knew that took off.

Edit: Looking at the pics now up and close, the plastic on each end of the spines look clear but it could be due to the flash, maybe the gray just washed out a bit?

Last edited:

papierkorb

New Challenger
Those clear cases on your NGPC games were DS cases? Very cool, a source for them cases would be awesome. I did a few NDS cases for NGPC about 8 years ago or even more, I remember posting pics and stuff, I never knew that took off.

Edit: Looking at the pics now up and close, the plastic on each end of the spines look clear but it could be due to the flash, maybe the gray just washed out a bit?

No, that are clear NDS-cases...
I think I asked at the local Gamestop for them....they had so much,that they donated them to me.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I thought they were clear, I'm glad to know I'm not going blind then. Very nice, they're cooler than the gray.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Very nice collection and well organized, impressive & awesome. You got taste, the lighting is stunning, too.

On the sticks: Those are modified Horis, right? How did you paint them? Did you replace/mod the sticks themselves (put in a JLF or sth.)? [I like the layout way better than the oldstyles.]

On that last post: Did you make the "front cover" art for the boxes yourself? What measurements did you use?

dondi

Crazed MVS Addict
a SSVS under the x-mas tree. i guess it looks really good :D

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Nobody cares about them posters? :eek:

Those are absolutely great!

Shakepants

Crossed Swords Squire
Love the shelves and the light. Clean and organized just how I like it too. Great job.