Square Enix Spooky Sale - PSP PS1 DS games cheap. Dragon Quest IV V etc

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
it's a great sale if you want new/sealed stuff.
If you just want to play the games, the shipping kills the deals compared to ebay unless you're buying like 4-5 games.

I'm surprised they still have new copies of chrono cross though!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Damn, went looking for the dragon quests and they're gone already. :(

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I love when companies dig out and sell old stock like this. Itdoes my heart good to see ps1 and ps2 games for sale alongside current gen games.

Oh and fuck flippers.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Glad I picked up 4 why it was available then. I thought that might happen. I paid 45 for a used copy of 5 like a year ago, and that after adding it to my ebay watch list, and sniping for weeks to get a good deal. It was the expensive one. I just need vi now, and I will have all the ds main story ones.

I would double check on those dq games. I had to try a few searches before I found it. Try typing dragon Quest in there.

Looks like v dropped in value on ebay. You can get it for about 35. I guess I should have waited, but I bet it goes back up eventually.

That chrono trigger is a steal. I bought one awhile back and sold my complete snes one. It's so much better. Just having a map up top alone us reason to get it. I don't think the later print runs have the poster though.

Last edited:

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Huh, what the hell... their site is pretty bad.

Kinda wish they were actually all gone now, because I want everything, lol.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
some damn fine titles there. Chrono Trigger, some PS1 FF goodness, and even the space invaders and the world ends with you.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Damn, I want Chrono Trigger, DQIV, DQV, FF Tactics PSP. Too much good stuff and not enough money.

Anyone know how much longer this sale is going for? Doesn't say anywhere that I saw.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Damn, I want Chrono Trigger, DQIV, DQV, FF Tactics PSP. Too much good stuff and not enough money.

Anyone know how much longer this sale is going for? Doesn't say anywhere that I saw.

Yeah I'm interested in those DS games. I'm gonna have to check those out and hopefully the sale lasts long enough for me to grab em.

BTW Unless you just want a brand new copy, I think I've got you covered on FF Tactics.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?260683-Playstation-Games-Steam-Keys-and-Some-Free-Stuff

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
There's good psp stuff too. Valkyrie profile lenneth. Final Fantasy 1,2,tactics, and iv years after, for super cheap.

I highly suggest snagging those dq games, and world ends with you, I think they will be those common games that people pay new price for years down the road. If not more.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Yeah I'd have to agree. I snagged a few titles I hadn't seen before in a long time. Getting them new is just the icing on the cake.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Damn they flipped the switch on the sale already. I was hoping to grab a couple of things before it ended. Oh well.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
$6 for chrono trigger and TWEWY should be a crime. Whoever hasn't gotten these yet, this is as cheap as they will ever be.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm adding Chrono Trigger and DQV to my cart, but when I go to check out it says my cart is empty. :crying:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
all the good shit is gone. All the DS stuff is gone. I really want Tactics A2, kingdom hearts ds is gone, birth by sleep is gone, valkyrie profile linnets is gone. dream drop distance gone, basically all the final fantasy, and kingdom hearts stuff is gone, except the shittiest of the shitty.

Man, I really wanted a tactics A2, i'm bummed about that.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
I wound up getting Drakengard 3 and a number of other stuff too, the Xenogears Soundtrack was incredibly cheap too. You can't buy it used, let alone new, from Japan for less.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I wound up getting Drakengard 3 and a number of other stuff too, the Xenogears Soundtrack was incredibly cheap too. You can't buy it used, let alone new, from Japan for less.

Didn't know anything but games were on sale.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Didn't know anything but games were on sale.

It would be easy to miss the Xenogears soundtrack since it was the very last thing on the entire list. I paid $24 for it, which I thought was a really good price considering I downloaded MP3s of it back in the late 90s and have listened to the album probably a hundred times since then.