Too Many Games, June 24-26, 2016, Oaks, PA

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Oh I won't be buying anything brotha, I have maybe a handful of titles I want to get but no rush to get them, have at it!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
As far as we are now yes, I will be there. I'm in between phones so I can't get any texts until tonight when I get my new phone lol

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Lol, she's got your number buddy. Prepare to be slapped in the face w/ B. Jenet's shoe!

I'm bringing my modded Saturn pad. Not expecting a random Just Defend from her to pull off that move.

(no offense)

Jon

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Panda, you wouldn't happen to have either Punisher or, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, would you? I'd love to have those at the booth for a bit...

Jon

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I do not have either. Sorry. I'll put up a list tonight and you guys can pick out 3 others than the three I listed minus SR or course

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Here's what I'm bringing:

Final Fight
Simpsons
Battletoads
Cadash
Aliens
Captain America and the Avengers
Spider-Man
TMNT
Sunset Riders

I'm leaving a few behind, mainly because they have issues running on the Sigma, for some reason: Magic Sword, Knights of the Round, Sailor Moon, and a legit JP X-Men.

Also, I used to run an Atomiswave setup but, that got a little wonky because it needed proprietary control pads wired up...not to mention holding in button 5 for more than 3 seconds made the system think it was having a coin error (resets the system).

Jon

Last edited:

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
So I should be around for the latter half of Friday, the first half of Saturday, and all day Sunday. I'll more than likely be around Jon's table or majors' section of the arcade a good chuck of the weekend.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Hey all,

Looks like I'll be there starting Friday afternoon. I got a message from Stefan asking to bring some MVS games, anyone have any requests? If not I'll bring some random carts.

I'll also bring my Neo Pocket stuff.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
So I should be around for the latter half of Friday, the first half of Saturday, and all day Sunday. I'll more than likely be around Jon's table or majors' section of the arcade a good chuck of the weekend.
I'll keep the Naomi warm for that Rumble Fish.

Looks like 50 some cabs and (cough) pins. Two big reds, my super 29 and a Astro running Neo. I've got a spare 1-slut just in case.

Gonna test Soul Cal 1 with the Cyberlead marquee Fri afternoon, but do not fear, CvS2 will replace it soon enough.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
542e78e1d8cf2e966ed4709535053f0d.jpg

^This is happening. Maybe Asura Buster, too.

I might be able to sneak over solo for a couple of hours on Saturday. (Early)

I'm for sure there at opening w/ the kids on Sunday.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Anybody already bringing a Money Puzzle cart? Gu$ and I have an ongoing battle.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Anyone want me to bring Survival Arts?

:keke:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'll be there today. Hope to catch up with you guys.