Too Many Games, June 24-26, 2016, Oaks, PA

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Sorry the late response to this but I'll be there as well on Friday and Saturday.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Yeah, can't wait. I just need to confirm if Jeffkun34 will be there. Then, hopefully, I can have really AWESOME games at my booth like Daraku Tenshi, etc.

Jon

PS: Panda, please bring Splatterhouse.:D

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
In case it was not mentioned, I'll be there with 16 candy cabs in tow. Mostly fighters per Pauls request. But I'm always willing to toss in a board if someone brings it(well, not "toss", that would be irresponsi-PCBle of me).

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
In case it was not mentioned, I'll be there with 16 candy cabs in tow. Mostly fighters per Pauls request. But I'm always willing to toss in a board if someone brings it(well, not "toss", that would be irresponsi-PCBle of me).

Any vertical candies? I can bring a shooter or 2 if anyone wants.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Any vertical candies? I can bring a shooter or 2 if anyone wants.

Majors sent me a text earlier of his setup. He didn't specifically list any vertical cabs but, I'm assuming a few of them can be rotated.

Jon

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'll be there and free from the shackles of commerce.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
i have not determined if i will be there or not... just bought a rather expensive classic car that i would love to drive up there, but since i bought the car, i got no money for a hotel right now!

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
, i got no money for a hotel right now!
PM on that...

I will have at least one cab tate for DoDon2(don't hate, it's one of the better STGs I own). I could plan to have another cab rotated and run Viper or Raiden Fighters, and we can swap out boards if some show up. Paul said he wanted a mix of fighters and shooters anyhow.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
PM on that...

I will have at least one cab tate for DoDon2(don't hate, it's one of the better STGs I own). I could plan to have another cab rotated and run Viper or Raiden Fighters, and we can swap out boards if some show up. Paul said he wanted a mix of fighters and shooters anyhow.

I'm still waiting on that list of other arcade games that you offered to bring.:rolleyes:

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
At least 2 shooter cabs would be rad. DDP2, RF, and Viper are all great. I have Raiden 2, Strikers 1945 (no free play), Gunbird 2, DDP DOJ (PGM2), and Dimahoo. I'd be willing to bring 1 or 2 of these. I'll be there for a bit Friday and all day Sat.

PM on that...

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
jon, if you need a pvm, and i end up staying with majors, i can supply a 20 inch one if everything else falls through.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
jon, if you need a pvm, and i end up staying with majors, i can supply a 20 inch one if everything else falls through.

I should be good. Daskrabs has offered to let me use one. I'd love to have more at my booth but, 3 is basically the maximum for the one table I get (I'm already bringing two).

Jon

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I'm still waiting on that list of other arcade games that you offered to bring.:rolleyes:

Versus #1 - 3S
Versus #2 - ST
Cyberlead #1-2 (h2h) - Alpha 3
Cyberlead #3 - CvS2
Naomi #1 - Tekken Tag
Naomi #2 - MvC2
Blast #1 - Alpha 2
Blast #2 - Kinnikuman 2
Blast #3 - Vampire Savior
NAC - Garou
Madonna - DoDon 2
Astro 2 - Viper Phase 1
Super 29 - Windjammers/MD3

I can bring a 13 or 20" pvm as well. I prolly will anyways so I can obey in the hotel room.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
That's a damn fine lineup. Thanks for makin' it happen. If you want me to bring a 4-slot board for the Super 29 (which I'm assuming is a 2-slot), I can.

If anyone wants me to bring any of the shooters I mentioned, speak up, else you can play 'em at my place Sat night.

Versus #1 - 3S
Versus #2 - ST
Cyberlead #3 - CvS2
Naomi #1 - Tekken Tag
Naomi #2 - MvC2
Blast #1 - Alpha 2
Blast #2 - Kinnikuman 2
NAC - Garou
Madonna - DoDon 2
Astro 2 - Viper Phase 1

I can bring a 13 or 20" pvm as well. I prolly will anyways so I can obey in the hotel room.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
That's a damn fine lineup. Thanks for makin' it happen. If you want me to bring a 4-slot board for the Super 29 (which I'm assuming is a 2-slot), I can.
More neo, more better. Easy enough to drop in. I use the 4 pin audio port on the MVS for sound, but I think all multi's have that connect.

Joey is bringing Rumble Fish 2 to swap with Tekken Tag. Kinnikuman is for lulz, we can drop a single slot in if demand warrants. MD3 is a staple on mine for cons(trying to get ppl off damn Puzzle Fighter) plus it was requested by the con. My Tate cabs have three button, but I can add a fourth if needed.

I have two darksoft multi cps2, if folks want Progear or the other STGs on it.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Versus #1 - 3S
Versus #2 - ST
Cyberlead #3 - CvS2
Naomi #1 - Tekken Tag
Naomi #2 - MvC2
Blast #1 - Alpha 2
Blast #2 - Kinnikuman 2
NAC - Garou
Madonna - DoDon 2
Astro 2 - Viper Phase 1

Will these all be on freeplay?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I'll be arriving Thursday at the show to set up...they're letting vendors in a day early. I plan on taking advantage by getting as many "scoops" as I can before they let in the general public.

Sorry, Panda.:lolz: 'Dem scoops are mine, this time. ;)

Jon