Too Many Games, June 24-26, 2016, Oaks, PA

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
That pic was taken at TMG 2014. The guy sitting there with the microphone is a total douche, btw. Could barely understand him (he was asking questions about my setup).

Where I come from, we call guys like him a hairlip.

Jon

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
You're not the mouth-breather in front, are you????

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
No, I'm standing behind the mouth breather, though.

Jon

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
I'll be there again this year. I was there this summer, and spoke with a few of you.

Jon, I think I remember you now! You had the PVMs with the CMVS playing one of the metal slug games. I asked if any of them were superguns etc. I can't remember if I had bought that Omega CMVS there yet. Small world!

Would be nice to have a meet with other members there next year. Should be fun. Still looking forward to the November meet coming up.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I'll be there again this year. I was there this summer, and spoke with a few of you.

Jon, I think I remember you now! You had the PVMs with the CMVS playing one of the metal slug games. I asked if any of them were superguns etc. I can't remember if I had bought that Omega CMVS there yet. Small world!

Would be nice to have a meet with other members there next year. Should be fun. Still looking forward to the November meet coming up.

Yeah, I was literally the only one with PVM's at TMG. If someone would have brought a bunch to sell, they'd have made BANK.

My current setup is a consolized MVS, Raijin Sigma supergun, and a rotating PVM with either SNES/Famicom in RGB.

Jon

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I'll be there this year as per usual. Still hoping Jon gets his Moonwalker pcb up and running for TMG this year.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Ralfakick bump.

gusmoney

10 Year Member
That pic was taken at TMG 2014. The guy sitting there with the microphone is a total douche, btw. Could barely understand him (he was asking questions about my setup).

Where I come from, we call guys like him a hairlip.

Jon

Hairlip is getting a TV show. Jon knows celebrities.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Yeah, I was literally the only one with PVM's...If someone would have brought a bunch to sell, they'd have made BANK.

Jon

I unloaded two last year. One for free in the parking lot. I'm tentative this year.

Union game on the 25th. Maybe I'll pop in on Sunday. Long drive is long, tho.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm not going, but if anyone here knows the member 'indierockslocks' who is local and goes to this show- please let him know I'm trying to reach him!

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
I'm not going, but if anyone here knows the member 'indierockslocks' who is local and goes to this show- please let him know I'm trying to reach him!

:( @ you not coming this year, but I did shoot indie a text letting him know you're looking to get a hold of him.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
:( @ you not coming this year, but I did shoot indie a text letting him know you're looking to get a hold of him.

Thx. I lost his number in the great phone delete of 2015.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Less than 2 months away. Starting to get pumped. Neo members that I know personally that are not attending the official After Party that Saturday are welcome to come hang at my crib after the show. PM if interested.

gusmoney

10 Year Member
Less than 2 months away. Starting to get pumped. Neo members that I know personally that are not attending the official After Party that Saturday are welcome to come hang at my crib after the show. PM if interested.

Planning on taking off Friday from work and I told the olde lady that I am out of pocket this weekend. A bunch of cool visitors it sounds like are coming into town for this too, Majors, KP, should be fun.

I want to rifle through your underwear drawer, dask, while you are distracted.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
I'm a maybe. Depends on Daskrabs hooking me up. I'm a little burned out on TMG. The douche factor keeps going up each year. Hope that bubble pops soon.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Since the mods restored a backup, and we lost the last few messages in the thread, maybe those that posted recently can repost?

EDIT: Nevermind, Gmail remembers all. I count VT, wataru, Ralfakick, herb, and ColdWolf35.

Last edited:

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Yup I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Probably mostly hanging around Jon's table.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
I'll be there all weekend. I have off work and I got a hotel in KOP. So yeah I'll be down. I'm pumped, going to be fun to hang with you guys again.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
You best have my Moonwalker, sucka.

Jon

:D

I ain't no jive turkey :keke:

That board is making me go crazy lol. I think I've nailed it down to the one chip though finally. Just gotta find a replacement. Luckily genesis model 2's are super common.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I look forward to the glorious return of Moonwalker.