Thread: Dynamo Kiev discusses segregating black fans to prevent racism

Yamazaki's Pupil

Dynamo Kiev discusses segregating black fans to prevent racism

Not much more I can add to the title other than hilarious.

Ukrainian club risk further backlash with plan to separate black and white fans following last week's racist attack in Chelsea tie

Dynamo Kiev have revealed they will consider segregating black and white fans in their stadium following an attack on four black men during the Ukrainians' Champions League match with Chelsea last week.

In a move which is likely to spark a fresh backlash against the club, Volodimir Spilchenko, the stadium director, said a separate section for black fans was an idea that the club would explore.

Responingd to a journalist who made the suggestion, Spilchenko said: "We are trying, maybe, to make a special sector, in order to avoid the manifestation of racism."

A video emerged online following the Champions League game in Kiev last week, showing home fans attacking and chasing the black supporters.

This is not the first instance of racist behaviour among Dynamo Kiev's fans, and the club was fined 15,000 by UEFA last season for fans' racist abuse of Everton players.

Following this latest incident, there has been precious little promise that any more will be done to tackle racism.

Ohor Kochetov, vice-president of the Ukrainian Football Federation, speaking to news outlet Vesti, refuted the notion of racism and questioned the movements of the black supporters who were attacked.

"[Black fans] in the sector that is always occupied by the 'Rodychi' ultras is highly surprising to everyone.

"We are trying, maybe, to make a special sector, in order to avoid the manifestation of racism."

Volodimir Spilchenko, stadium director

"People of that category have never been there. Initial information indicates that these people were without tickets and were holding flares.

"Maybe this was a specially planned provocation. These are all questions that require answers."

News of the Kiev club's new plan of action has endured had a damningly poor reception so far on social media.

UEFA have yet to announce any sanction of Dynamo Kiev for the incident at last week's match.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/uefa-...cid=spartandhp

Dodgeball Yakuza

WTF,....I'm speechless....

The best solution is a bit extreme, but ban the entire Ukraine league for 1 season, and see if that corrects the minds of the people.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Segregation... yeah, smart idea, Ukraine. I'm sure that idea also works in restaurants, at the bus, etc. C'mon, do it, you know you want to.
    Check out my new tracks:

Kleines Licht | stage2.TS0401 | Bleepliebe | d-Unit 77 (Rev2) | x.1103 | Nix Verbaut | Slutty Atom | Fanfare | Weg | Transformator

.:. El riesgo siempre vive .:.

WA6TJE

Quote Originally Posted by stevenk View Post
    Not much more I can add to the title other than hilarious.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/uefa-...cid=spartandhp
    This is part of why pro soccer is the all-time worst sport, ever, anywhere.

Galford's Armourer

Half of Europe Is backwards,
    That no shit,

Kyo's Flame

as long as they keep out lesbians, gays & he-shes it's fine by me. oh, and jews.

Edit: If you knew me you'd know that I'm not serious. (I'm LGBT)
    Last edited by ResO; 02-21-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Bao's Babysitter

Quote Originally Posted by neoman View Post
    Half of Europe Is backwards,
    That no shit,
    I hope you're talking about the eastern half...

Thread Information