Zelda Triforce Heroes Demo for 3DS

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
I got an email today with three download codes for the Zelda Triforce Heroes Demo. They gave me two more codes to give to friends. Most of my friends sold their 3DS systems so I have one code left. I haven't had a chance to play it or see the gameplay footage. Is it any good?

Spoiler:

B0HHKWCT4319M95N

Enjoy. I'm going back to making levels in Super Mario Maker.

I have received this email as well. Here are my 3 codes:

B0HG4N5V41NJQGMH
B0HHRPQS5CKN04LQ
B0HF05F45FWKMRD3

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Yep me too, I just downloaded the demo but I won't get a chance to try it out until the online portion goes up later today.

You've been selected to try out The Legend of Zelda? Tri Force Heroes game before it's released.
Here's how it works:
- Use the code below to download the demo.
- Once downloaded, you can play the available dungeon with two friends* via local play. (Other modes such as single-player and download play won't be available.)
- You can also try out online co-op mode during these hours:

10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM PT10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM PT10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM PT

Two North American codes:
Spoiler:
B0HFYCK74CP72Q79
B0HFQQV12FF44L0H

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
So the demo has no single player mode. Awesome :theft:
And I can only play if there are other people to play with.

Well, I'm probably gonna skip this one.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
It's a cute idea but I was trying the online mode this Sunday...and yeah...not gonna work that good. I had a few games that where REALLY laggy. I had one guy being a grifer and kept picking me and the other guy and throwing us into a pit and it pissed the other guy off on my team so much he rage quit and it kills the whole game. It seems like it'd be good if it has a single player mode and also a mode to play with 1 and 2 other people. If it NEEDS all three people to work I don't see this working well. Unless I've got two other local buddies to have in a room and play together I don't see playing it online with random people only using the little emotes. The online will be active for a few months and then it'll drop off. Like I said, cute idea and I had a lot of fun when the team worked together, but I think I'd rather have another go through Link Between Worlds instead.