Northern Utah Meat: When and where?

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
With my impending move to Utah Valley (somewhere) it places me closer to a majority of the active utah members (all three of us :P)

So that means it's time to meet again, for the 2nd time in 3 years.

When and where? I can host after the move (I'm pushing to have some more space, and maaaaayyyyybe another cabinet in there ;) ) OR we can meet somewhere, get some food and play some gaems.

Thoughts?

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Not sure how I missed this. I am down for a get together. I think we are up to 4 active/semi-active members now. You, me, -D-, and Fltchr (spelling?). Have you completed the move yet ?

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Sorry I missed this - I'm totally down for a meet up as well. Let's make it happen!

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Don't think a get together has happened yet. I think Lem is still in the process of moving. I didn't know we have a member in Logan. The group is slowly growing. I still am down for a get together when we determine a time and a place good for everyone. Just a plug but if you are ever in Salt Lake, hit up the Game Grid Arcade or the Atomic Arcade. Both are worth a visit.

Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Still haven't moved! but I think I'll be settled in sometime mid march, Definitely before MGC. I'll keep everyone posted but in the meantime, Utahns: Subscribe to this thread.

FLTCHRR

NEST Puppet
Hi Everyone - I just saw this now. I haven't been too active on here lately. I'd be happy to get together whenever. I'm down in Provo.