Current generation fighters you like?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Nitro+ Blasterz Heroines Infinite Duel & Blade Arcus from Shining EX are the ones I'm waiting for.

Koihime Enbu on PS3 is quite fun but not sure if I want to get PS4 version.

Anyone?

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Haven't heard of any of those. They sound like weaboo bait.

Rising Thunder is the only current fighter worth playing online. That is until sfv comes out or ki makes it to pc.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Haven't heard of any of those. They sound like weaboo bait.

Rising Thunder is the only current fighter worth playing online. That is until sfv comes out or ki makes it to pc.

How about Mortal Kombat X?

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Mkx is ass online. Offline it's a coin flip simulator.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I mostly play USF4, and UMVC3 with a bit of Guilty Gear Xrd on the side.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
In no real order
Virtua Fighter 5 series
Dead or Alive 5 series
Injustice: Gods Among Us
BlazBlue Continuum Shift, Chronophantasma
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit, Xenoverse
King of Fighters XIII
Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Tekken 7
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core series

Haven't gotten around to Xrd yet

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
The only current-gen fighter i played so far is MKX locally with a friend. I hope SF5 will be good.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
The only current gen fighters out now that looks worth getting into are Guilty Gear Xrd and Killer Instinct. Never liked Mortal Kombat playstyle. SFV I want but again not out yet.

Rising Thunder looks kinda interesting, but barely paying attention in all honesty. Mech fighters have a bad track record for me.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i'm always disappointed when playing a new age fighter and always return to the pixelated awesomeness of the neo geo. the games that kept my interest for a little while were ultra street fighter 4 and street fighter x tekken,great presentation but the gameplay was just meh imo.i haven't even opened my sealed copy of kof 13.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Dengeki Bunko and Under Night in Birth are my favorites atm (both made by the same team).

I dig the Persona 4 Arena games as well.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
What was I playing on your ps3? It was fun.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dengeki Bunko and Under Night in Birth are my favorites atm (both made by the same team).

I dig the Persona 4 Arena games as well.

These late release PS3 fighters that have come out are turning out to be real good fighters. Arcana Heart III Love Max was good as well.

I saw a video for a Saint Seiya that looks real good, cell shaded with 3D armours? Pretty cool combo system, I'm in if I see it released.

ON another note, I finally gave in and started getting into the Namco Bandai DBZ and Naruto games, they are actually much better than I ever gave them credit for. I'm playing Raging Blast and Ninja Storm series both series well worth the money given that they're cheap as hell now. Great art direction and decent combo system, the mechanics remind me of Bloody Roar 3.

I think that fighting games is my number one genre so I have enjoyed the 360/PS3 fighters we've gotten so far, plenty of fantastic titles on both systems, prolly thanks to SFIV 'cause they released a bunch of titles we'd usually have to import.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
These late release PS3 fighters that have come out are turning out to be real good fighters. Arcana Heart III Love Max was good as well.

Yeah, I'm having fun with em. Love max is the first Arcana heart I played, very fun game but I usually prefer the quicker pace of Under Night. I had a chance to play Daemon Bride at the Lost Ark arcade a few months back. I really enjoyed it. It plays like Arcana Heart without the chase/flying button, and the game's theme is all demonic/religious. Too bad it never got a home console port tho.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Persona 4 Arena hooked my attention for a bit. Interesting combo system, but mostly because I enjoyed playing characters from the P4 game. Excellent 2D art too!

(Shit... 360 ain't current gen anymore, sorry)

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Persona 4 Arena hooked my attention for a bit. Interesting combo system, but mostly because I enjoyed playing characters from the P4 game. Excellent 2D art too!

bought Persona 4 Arena ages ago along with kof 13 and still have both sealed.will break em open once in the mood.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I finally bought Ultra Street Fighter 4 for Steam last night. Moves kinda funky so far, but I am enjoying it. Tekken Tag 2 looked really damn good, but fuck Gohan's Paul game. >(

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah, I'm having fun with em. Love max is the first Arcana heart I played, very fun game but I usually prefer the quicker pace of Under Night. I had a chance to play Daemon Bride at the Lost Ark arcade a few months back. I really enjoyed it. It plays like Arcana Heart without the chase/flying button, and the game's theme is all demonic/religious. Too bad it never got a home console port tho.

Aquapazza was cool too...

Ip Man

15 Year Member
I finally bought Ultra Street Fighter 4 for Steam last night. Moves kinda funky so far, but I am enjoying it. >(

it certainly took me a week or so to get use to the controls.try street fighter x tekken,i think it plays better.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
King of Fighters XIII
Guilty Gear XRD