How do I get girls to like me?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
chicks know within 10 seconds of meeting you whether or not you're banging..

pick your target, drop em & move on

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I avoided this thread since its inception, but today I made the mistake of reading it out of sheer boredom. The amount of shitbaggery going on in this thread is astonishing.

Spoiler:
And EG can go fuck himself.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I avoided this thread since its inception, but today I made the mistake of reading it out of sheer boredom. The amount of shitbaggery going on in this thread is astonishing.

Spoiler:
And EG can go fuck himself.

same, thanks for saving me the time reading previous pages.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Jiba daba douche hunting for attention?

Nope. Teddy is the closest friend I have here. You should understand the importance of forum friendships, since you have one to thank for your continued presence on the boards.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...of course I am thankful for my friends, who isn't? What a douche way of mentioning the fact that Rot helped me out when shit went down. Is that the sole reason you're starting shit then? To remind me what is important?

So...you're not looking for attention then WTF are you doing, standing up for your pal? Seems a bit way late, at less you think it's never too late for drama.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Oh, we're fighting?!

Back to page one, I guess...

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I always thought Liquid Snake was a decent guy. I imagine a lonely asian guy playing his games, working in marketing with Jenna Jameson, and posting here every so often.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I don't know anything about women but I know that bloodycelt is a giant tryhard faggot.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
GregN won this thread 1 page back.

Coryoon was a close second.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I always thought Liquid Snake was a decent guy. I imagine a lonely asian guy playing his games, working in marketing with Jenna Jameson, and posting here every so often.

I like younger Jenna in the 90s, not her horrible look after plastic surgery..............

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I'm thinking of starting an Industrial (FuturePop) band just so I can get some bi-sexual, crazy, art-skank chick. I can play Jesus Build My Hotrod on Rock Band 3 on Medium Pro Drums. Possible?

10/10