How do I get girls to like me?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
It's not me but my friend who is very shy and introvert type person.

He's in his 30s, white male.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Don't treat girls so special that they are disgusted by your weirdness. Treat them like friends, it sort of just happens if you don't plan it sometimes. Of course, good looks don't hurt either.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Is it throwback Thursday?

Hygiene.

also
If you own sweatpants...consider yourself a lost cause.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Be popular, handsome, and somewhat liberal with your money.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
This what I told my friend to do like this dude............:D

558364E0-8F58-40E1-A270-C791115D2681.JPG

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Come to think of it, so many people with big dicks in Africa who can't fuck hot girls.

Just money.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
What if I don't care if they are hot? Ugly girls will do just fine...do I still need money???

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Emulate Van damme from Kickboxer....then proceed to a fight scene. Win.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
new zealand needs to get ip banned.

In actuality... there's some guys from New Zealand i like... and Australia...

I have noticed some of the guys have been letting accounts on... because I tend to delete the ones from "Blacklisted" countries...

What can i say... I'm partisan...

xROTx

PS. I get LOTS of emails on that neogeorot account now:D

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Tell your friend he needs to bang hookers (sluts) the more hookers the looser he will be around chicks. The easier it will become to have conversations. His problem is that he's shy and introverted and can't talk to women. Chicks are mad easy to talk to make laugh and then slip it in them. In my day I had to work for it now they just can't wait to get home and get naked. Girls are weird now way independent and most are easy. A chick decides if she is gonna sleep with you in the first ten seconds if you don't get a positive response move on. Don't idolize them your trying to get layed life isn't a video game and the chicks are not princesses. Just go look in a women's bathroom. Chicks are more vial than men as soon as " your friend " learns this he will be better of. Also it really helps to have money or be we'll indowed either of these is a shoe in as long as he flonts it. He also needs to be confident.

If your aiming at one chick in particular move on. If you tried once and she is not about you she never will be no matter what you do say or think. Like I said they know if there gonna sleep with you within the first five min unless you ruin the fantasy that's in there head. If you do the your screwed.

Last edited: