Vita Resident Evil Revelations 2: disappointed port with lots issues

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I just received physical copy of this game on my Vita. I'm very disappointed about Vita port.

First thing I've noticed is that small loading message on the lower left hand corner of the screen. Really? For a cartridge game?

Second thing is the frame rate dropping, especially in Raid mode. Not sure if it's my vita or what, it plays like shit.

Most recent update didn't fix those two issues and I can barely play it. I've seen people on gamefaqs.com saying they finished game without any issue makes me surprise......

Capcom got program assistance from Sony and still can't get a perfect port on Vita? Are you serious?

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
First thing I've noticed is that small loading message on the lower left hand corner of the screen. Really? For a cartridge game?

Most cartridge games have loading times now, even on 3DS. What have you been doing the last five years?

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
They're not really cartridges they're flash memory. The way old school carts work is that they're more or less tons of ram chips. So loading from a cart on vita or 3ds or ds even is only as fast a sd card.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I knew the frame rate suffered in spots, but haven't heard it to be "that bad". Hmmm, I was going to buy this one too at some point.