November 7th. South east PA My house. 2 pm

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
So you're willing to look at all our boards? Now that's a party!

Seriously though, I have some games that could use a look since my tech skills are zero.
Hello all.

I know I'm fairly new here, but I wouldn't mind attending if I'm welcome. I'm near Harrisburg, so it's not too much of a drive for me.

I'd be willing to bring games etc for us all to play as well. I plan on posting a collection thread shortly this afternoon, so feel free to point out anything that anyone might want to play.

I'm actually an electronics engineer. It's my job actually. I mainly do circuit design, mechanical design, and repair/troubleshooting. Anyway, if you have something broken, or something that needs recapped, bring it! I'd be happy to take a look at it, and even repair it. I'd bring some equipment and parts etc. Feel free to message me ahead of time if you need specific parts. Years ago I worked for an arcade, and repaired the machines for a living. So I've got the experience. I also do mods and consolizations. If anyone wants to check out some of my work, my Instagram account is @RetroTechRewind

So, I'd love to meet you folks, and play some Neo. Hopefully I won't get hazed too badly :lolz:

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
So you're willing to look at all our boards? Now that's a party!

Seriously though, I have some games that could use a look since my tech skills are zero.

Anything you'd maybe want looked at/repaired, bring it with you! :) I love doing repairs etc, and don't mind helping at all.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Anything you'd maybe want looked at/repaired, bring it with you! :) I love doing repairs etc, and don't mind helping at all.

As much as I appreciate the help in troubleshooting problems with games, I'm going to seriously die laughing if you have to look at 30+ boards.

You may be opening up a HUGE can of worms.

Jon

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
As much as I appreciate the help in troubleshooting problems with games, I'm going to seriously die laughing if you have to look at 30+ boards.

You may be opening up a HUGE can of worms.

Jon

If repairs are needed, I'd be willing to take some of these boards home to repair, and mailing them back. Who knows. I'm not sure the number of folks that will be showing up :lolz: You're right though, with my luck, there would be a stack of 50 boards for me to look at :help:.

I help out a guy in my free time at a local arcade by repairing his machines. It keeps me sharp for these things. I also do these repairs and mods for folks on other forums and on my Instagram page. Long story short; If you want some insight on what might be wrong with something you have, I'd be happy to help.

Most of all, I'd like to come meet some folks, and enjoy some games. I'll bring a case of beer and some games for us to play. I'm looking forward to the event! Also have a metric ton of games to bring to trade if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Just promise me you'll give my Moonwalker preferential treatment. It's had to sit out the last two TMG's. My Growl's never been turned on...:(.

Jon

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Always looking to battle someone in Money Puzzle Exchanger/Magical Drop 3 MVS.

Speaking of which- My Delawarean friend with the serious knack for puzzle genre fare has been notified of Bob's plans. Pern hopes to drop by this year for several hours, spare time permitting.

Rabia de los Dragones

Romney_sombrero1.jpg

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Speaking of which- My Delawarean friend with the serious knack for puzzle genre fare has been notified of Bob's plans. Pern hopes to drop by this year for several hours, spare time permitting.

Nice. I was hoping he'd show.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Anybody talking Windjammers at all? Tournament? Should I bring my copy?

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Anybody talking Windjammers at all? Tournament? Should I bring my copy?

I'd be down. I have an AES conversion I could bring as well. Though I'm sure MVS would be easier.

How are we looking on consoles? Is there any that I could bring for us to play?

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
I'd be down. I have an AES conversion I could bring as well. Though I'm sure MVS would be easier.

How are we looking on consoles? Is there any that I could bring for us to play?

No need to bring Windjammers. I have two mvs carts.

We should be good on consoles, but if there is anything specific you would like to play just let me know and I'll let you know if I have it or not.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
@N00bz: WC updated the first post with critical deetz.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Would anyone be down to play some 5-player Bomberman/93/94 on TG16/PCE? I have the console and games, with a multitap. I'd need some more PCE controllers though if we used those. I think I have enough TG controllers. I have adapters to use both of course, but I figured for sanity's sake. I have an RGB/Component modded system as well if we want to play it on an HDTV.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Would anyone be down to play some 5-player Bomberman/93/94 on TG16/PCE? I have the console and games, with a multitap. I'd need some more PCE controllers though if we used those. I think I have enough TG controllers. I have adapters to use both of course, but I figured for sanity's sake. I have an RGB/Component modded system as well if we want to play it on an HDTV.

I'm down (no controllers though). Do you have a Turbo Everdrive?

If more people are down for Bomberman, I'm happy to bring 5-player SBM4 for SFC and my multitap. It's the best non-PCE Bomberman I've played.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
I'm down (no controllers though). Do you have a Turbo Everdrive?

If more people are down for Bomberman, I'm happy to bring 5-player SBM4 for SFC and my multitap. It's the best non-PCE Bomberman I've played.

I do have an everdrive, I'll be sure to bring it along. And also, I'd be down to play SFC bomberman!

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I put Bomberman Online on the DC GDEmu the other night thinking that might be fun. I think I have four controllers.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I was behind a DeL at a red light in Exton 2 nights ago. I almost jumped out and said 'Hi'...but I wasn't sure if it was you, and I didn't want to be mistaken for a carjacker, lol.

Have fun y'all.

I'm sorry to miss it.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
If anyone needs SCART > BNC cables for PVM, etc., let me know. I have a handful for sale. $25 Meetup Special.