November 7th. South east PA My house. 2 pm

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Love League Bowling and can bring my cart and 3.5mm cable if it is needed.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I know it's gotten to the point where this has almost become a yearly running jinx, but I still must ask:

Can either Samurai Spirits 2: Asura Zanmaden or Buriki One be set up for 2P sparring tomorrow?

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
I know it's gotten to the point where this has almost become a yearly running jinx, but I still must ask:

Can either Samurai Spirits 2: Asura Zanmaden or Buriki One be set up for 2P sparring tomorrow?

I will test my 64 tonight.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Heads up, Jon fell asleep at my place at 7 pm. I bet he'll be asleep at White Castle's by 11 tomorrow like most get togethers.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
So is there anything that people want to play that isn't already spoken for by someone? If no games or systems, should I bring food or drinks etc? Don't want to show up empty handed.

white castle

15 Year Member
Heads up, Jon fell asleep at my place at 7 pm. I bet he'll be asleep at White Castle's by 11 tomorrow like most get togethers.

Way before 11.
I did get him a 4 pack of amp so hopefully that helps.

white castle

15 Year Member
Love League Bowling and can bring my cart and 3.5mm cable if it is needed.

Please bring mvs cart. I was trying to use three mvs carts and an aes cart, but that is not going to work. The three mvs carts are working fine 6 player though.

white castle

15 Year Member

I did get a 64 working, but I don't have SS 64 2, just the first one, Wild Ambition, and Buriki.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Just got back home to Virginia a few minutes ago.

Thanks again to Bob for hosting again, and to Joe for the video stream.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Thanks once again to Bob for hosting a seriously kick ass meetup. Great meeting a bunch of new folks and playing some super fun stuff. It says a lot when I actually wanna hang out with a bunch of dudes til 3AM stone cold sober. :D

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Thank you again to Bob for hosting. I had a great time. It was wonderful to meet all of you and get to play some awesome games. I'm also thankful for the opportunity to fix and mod stuff for you guys. I'll make sure I get Jon's Moonwalker up and running before Magfest and TMG.

It's refreshing to see such a welcoming group of fans. I had never met any of you, and by the end of the night, I felt like we were all old friends. You all rock.

And thanks to everyone who I did trades with etc. Enjoy the games! I'll certainly be having fun with Street Slam and Galaxy Fight!!!!

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Fourteen hours(!) of gaming with the most degenerate group of video game nerds ever assembled.

Unbelievable good time.

Many thanks to our host Bob and all the new friends.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Thanks Bob, best host!

Gus, thanks for carting my early ass around. Joey, thanks for dropping me off at the airport. See al lou fools at NEC and/or MAGFest.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
MY DUDES. Was the best time. Brush up on your track and field skills and come see me on Mach Breakers. Lots of laughs and good games with good dudes.