Where did you get your handle from?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I don't know why this keeps making me laugh, and it has nothing to do with the shirt or hat.

I think it's the weary eyes, combined with the old-man mouth. Like, this dog is old and tired, but still wakes up at 5am to work 12 hours on a job he isn't thanked for, only to go home to a bitch who doesn't appreciate him. If you look close enough you can see his tears.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I think it's the weary eyes, combined with the old-man mouth. Like, this dog is old and tired, but still wakes up at 5am to work 12 hours on a job he isn't thanked for, only to go home to a bitch who doesn't appreciate him. If you look close enough you can see his tears.

It just got funner. Your avvie is cracking me up so much my wife is telling me to go outside.

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member

That's totally it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
TIL Bastard!! is still ongoing. I wonder if anyone still cares though.

Speed3

Marked Wolf
I was a huge Speedracer fan back in the day and when I started playing Battlefield 1942 Desart Combat mod I picked up the Speedracer handle when I moved to counter strike Speedracer was taken so I shortened it to Speed and added the 3 because I had read that many gamers in Japan would put a 3 on the end of their handle because the character looks similar to the character for "San". So I was shooting for a Speedsan pronunciation for those in the know but it never happened. It has nothing to do with the Mazda speed3.

I was lucky enough to grab the Speedracer handle in BF2 I consider that a huge achievement.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member

:keke:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
bmx-bandits.jpg

That movie had a serious impact on my life.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Were you also a fan of RAD?
I still am but I got to watch BMX Bandits first, since I grew up in the eastern part of Germany.
As far as I know, there's no German version of RAD. However, the German version of Bandits is more fun to watch than the English versions. Mainly because the German one has the title music playing when they're in the water park.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Mine came from a job I had right after high school. The company I worked for at the time had a terrible outsourced IT team that would stop to fix stuff but took them 48 hours to respond to an opened ticket. In most cases, whoever was having issues with their systems would just ask me for help and I would fix it on the spot.

Now I really do work in tech support.

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman

Got mine from some Coheed and Cambria lyrics. When I first got Xbox live, I was looking for an easy user name to have, and I got it from this lyric in Devil In Jersey City:

"Speak up, let out. When down the street the corner boys fuck shit up."

Thought it was dope, and I've used it for just about everything ever since (since 04/05).

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I took my nickname style from NeoLord or was recommended the idea. One of the two... I registered under Wolfgang Krauser and just spammed like crazy. Then I re-registered under Lord Wolfgang Krauser. It was such a long name to say that PrOzErG started calling me that, along with others and it just stuck.