Thanks Guy!!!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I don't know who it was that bought me a KOF96 poster but I thank you for it. It made my day especially since literally 20 minutes prior to receiving it, someone swiped my car and damaged the front bumper and headlight.

I really appreciate the kind gesture. :D :glee:

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Right on dude! :buttrock:

And that's why I always park in front of the the security cams. :D

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
I don't know who it was that bought me a KOF96 poster but I thank you for it. It made my day especially since literally 20 minutes prior to receiving it, someone swiped my car and damaged the front bumper and headlight.

I really appreciate the kind gesture. :D:glee:

Sorry to hear about your car though. The traffic on the island is getting ridiculous, yeah?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Sorry to hear about your car though. The traffic on the island is getting ridiculous, yeah?

Nah, it was parked. The new house is where the street curves and the street is narrow with parked cars on both sides. So when people coming from the top of the hill speed down, the people going up have to sometimes suddenly move to the side to make room for both cars to get through.

I'm assuming it was a woman who swiped the car since usually most men known the size of their car. Also judging from the height of the marks and color, I'd say it was a white SUV. Almost certainly a woman.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
time to look for damaged white suvs.

I actually did, I drove up there and saw about 4 of them but I couldn't see the rear passenger sides of 2 of them. I made a note of where they live so I can check again.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
That's pretty nice of someone. KOF 96 rocks!

Traffic does suck. It's bad lately here in Columbus. 33% of the city doesn't speak even speak Engrish, and another 50% are mongoloids.

One thing I have noticed lately is people not using turn signals, especially where changing lanes in the highway. It's incredibly annoying.

I can understand your frustrations for sure. I am actually car-less right now. When I was on vacation in Gatlinburg TN a few weeks back my car was towed from directly in front of my house. I never even noticed until 5 days later because I was gone. I went outside to go to work and was like where the eff is my car?? I was hoping it was stolen, but no the police towed it from DIRECTLY in front of my house. The same spot I parked the last year. I was supposedly towed because my vehicle was 30 ft from a stop sigh. Well, the stop sign is in my front yard, literally it's in my yard, and 30 ft is the length of my entire house.

To make a long story short, by the time I realized my bill was over $300.00. Paid it and got it out, and about 2 days later my car stalled in the middle of an intersection. Turns out the tow company busted my oil pan and I ran it dry seizing the engine without warning. So for the first time in my life since I was 18 I am without vehicle. It sucks. Walking to work in the rain and such, then working a 12 hour shift walking 12-15 miles a day, then walking my ass about 2 miles home. I seriously hate cars. They are the worst shit investment money can buy.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
would you like to know who it was Xian? I'll ask them too :)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
That's pretty nice of someone. KOF 96 rocks!

Traffic does suck. It's bad lately here in Columbus. 33% of the city doesn't speak even speak Engrish, and another 50% are mongoloids.

One thing I have noticed lately is people not using turn signals, especially where changing lanes in the highway. It's incredibly annoying.

I can understand your frustrations for sure. I am actually car-less right now. When I was on vacation in Gatlinburg TN a few weeks back my car was towed from directly in front of my house. I never even noticed until 5 days later because I was gone. I went outside to go to work and was like where the eff is my car?? I was hoping it was stolen, but no the police towed it from DIRECTLY in front of my house. The same spot I parked the last year. I was supposedly towed because my vehicle was 30 ft from a stop sigh. Well, the stop sign is in my front yard, literally it's in my yard, and 30 ft is the length of my entire house.

To make a long story short, by the time I realized my bill was over $300.00. Paid it and got it out, and about 2 days later my car stalled in the middle of an intersection. Turns out the tow company busted my oil pan and I ran it dry seizing the engine without warning. So for the first time in my life since I was 18 I am without vehicle. It sucks. Walking to work in the rain and such, then working a 12 hour shift walking 12-15 miles a day, then walking my ass about 2 miles home. I seriously hate cars. They are the worst shit investment money can buy.

Oh man. That does suck dude. Look on the bright side, it's some kind of exercise for us old folk. Good for the heart.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
It was the nicest guy, Jason Todd Lives :)