What game series are you into now more than you were in the past

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
I recently got into Five Nights at Freddies. It's pretty hilarious for a horror game. It basically plays like Night Trap where you're monitoring the movement of a bunch of animatronic Chuck E. Cheese robots to keep them from coming in and killing you.

I've only played the first one so far, and it's hard as hell. It's giving me laughing fits and jumpscares all at the same time. It's a very simple game, but definitely worth checking out if you've got a PC.

I love the simplicity of that game. I bet the jumpscares get pretty heated when you have headphones on and the pressure of time grows on you.

Lately, I am finding that shmups are something else I played but didn't really get extremely excited about them until recently when I played blazing star. Blazing Star kind of makes me want to hunt down some of the saturn shooters that I have heard so much about. Also, the gradius series on super nintendo have been recommended to me by several
Others.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dragon Ball Z and Naruto fighting games. For the longest time I thought they were garbage but after playing some DBZ Raging Blast and Naruto Ninja Storm, I went ahead and got me the rest of the games made after those 2, pretty close in terms of timing and gameplay, enjoyed the system way more than I ever thought.