KOF14 announced for 2016 on PS4

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
im pretty sure the next one is either gonna be Vanessa or Mary but i really hope we see Xiangfei and Kasumi in this game at some point

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
im pretty sure the next one is either gonna be Vanessa or Mary but i really hope we see Xiangfei and Kasumi in this game at some point

I always got the feeling SNK didn't like Xiangfei as much as Kasumi Todo. If we were going to have her she would have been part of team china wouldn't she? She's also too similar to the girl from the another world team for them to add her. Kasumi I could see happening eventually though.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Now this is what I'm talking about! Ok, now where's Rock?

I always got the feeling SNK didn't like Xiangfei as much as Kasumi Todo.

I'm not so sure about that one. After Xian Fei's debut in real bout 2 she managed to stick around and outlasted kasumi in kof appearances at the time by making it into kof2001 when kasumi didn't make it in.

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster

No Xiangfei or Rock, but yes on Kasumi

Japan Team: Shingo
AOF Team: Takuma
FF Team: Mary
South America Team: Brazilian MMA fighter
Official Invitation Team: Shapeshifter,Ash,Yashiro e Krizalid
Another World Team: Lee (Last Blade)
K' Team: Whip
Ikari Team: Heidern
Yagami Team: Eiji
Mexico Team: Vanessa
Kim Team: Jhun
Southtown Team: Yamazaki
Psycho Soldier Team: Bao
Women Fighters Team: Kasumi
Villain Team: Raiden
China Team: Jin Chonrei

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Looks legit, and makes total sense based off of the silhouette. Curious how he got that leak if real.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Stolen from the Shoryuken comments section.

63de46b511c9e3e3b988b33ba42034d1d6f046fd020c68ee1d045ede26c18054.jpg

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
There was a time when I thought Bao was the worst thing to happen to kof.

I hope these leaks are true. Yamazaki seems to have made the transition to 3d quite nicely. I wonder what Shingo's costume will be like with the changes to Kyo.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Actually I'm wondering if they'll go back to Shingo being the "joke character" or continue his training with Kyo's father. That part of the story happened between '03 and XI and probably got erased. A damn shame since I was so looking forward to seeing something come of it. (then again the Kensou Dragon saga never really went anywhere either)

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
The less characters with similar moves set, the better for me. I don't see the Shingo appeal, but I'm not objecting bringing him back if he's actually popular. I'm satisfied enough with Vanessa and Yamazaki. However, if they do bring back Shingo, I really hope they give him a complete overhaul (appearance and moves).

PS: I'm having doubts about that DLC list being true, but would love to see it happen (only missing Oswald for me)

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
https://twitter.com/hibachifinal/status/843854130477195264

smile.png

9UG1dhf.gif

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Edit: Removing pics due to size. Keeping Whip's trailer:

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member

Few things I noticed:

- The leaked pic is not part of this trailer (doesn't indicate anything, just something I noticed)
- Each character seems to be associated with a related BG. Whip was shown in the Ikari team stage team, although she was listed with K's team in that DLC list leak
- But then again, the game's roster, the DLC list, and Vanessa were all leaked by the same source, and 2 of these were spot on
- Also, all revealed DLC characters were from the list so far
- They are trying to hide the last silhouette in the trailer lol

My thoughts on Vanessa: not digging the outfit changes (pant / shoes) and the ass zoom during the super but hey, it's Vanessa and I'm still happy about it.

Last edited:

Fygee

20 Year Member
BOODYBOODYBOODYUPPAH!!

Glad to see her back.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Yeah, I hope they have some alternate costumes for her down the road.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Why they gotta go perv out on Vanessa like that. She used to look all business, now she looks trashy.