KOF14 announced for 2016 on PS4

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
i am by no means at ALL even close to a pro level fighting game player, but does anyone else feel like the distancing between characters on screen is too large? i feel like they spend tons of time running back and forth to get near one another to fight.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Im keeping an open mind on this game. Im pretty happy with kof, sf and tekken 7 being released. these are the 3 fighting games ive played the most over the years

gtdoering

New Challenger
regardless of the 3D graphics, I plan on getting this game if anything just to support SNK in the hopes that someday we might have a successor to GMOW.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
They will be having another demo in 10 days (some Chinese event), but unless they show something new or improved, 0 shits given. There might be a new trailer at least.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I'd be happy if they'd reveal the regular characters. It's not like most of them aren't known already.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Yeah, those numbers are huge, i hope all that stuff is changed on the final product. Def needs to be cleaned up, the number is kinda distracting.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
They already solved this problem in Kof97 using pips. Or 2001 using numbers proportional to the bar. Kof2002 used big numbers but they were slim so they were somehow less noticeable. But here they look lazy. Just by reducing the font it would look nicer.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
New trailer. A much, much, much better trailer than any of the previous ones. They show off the characters' looks and moves a lot better, and they finally used a different song.

Newly announced characters are King of Dinosaurs (yup, you read that correctly, and yes, that's Tizoc with a new mask), K', Maxima, and Terry.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Anyone catch the comments from the legendary Tora "dyin ma ass off" Kouhi?

Tora Chan: This looks terrible

Prolly mad about how hard it is to invert the color palette on 3d models and make them look like a barfed up rainbow.

On topic the game looks awesome and Tizoc, King of the Dinosaurs looks hilarious.

Also....how badass would it be if Terry's jacket said "get in line" instead?

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Feels good to finally be excited for a new King of Fighters game.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I loved absolutely everything about this last trailer.

Okay, now I'm getting pretty fucking hyped.

Even the game's look is starting to grow on me.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
This is really shaping up to be awesome. Can't wait to play it.