Super Mario Maker

TonK

Least Valuable Player
They're like $200 used and $250 new. You're really missing out on quality titles, man. If you get Mario Kart 8, let me know and we'll spin some wheels.

Gonna prolly pick one up tomorrow off yompton Craigslist.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Gonna prolly pick one up tomorrow off yompton Craigslist.

Kick ass. Add me whenever you get it - Heathstoned

I also agree that the link above is a really fucking good deal. You could unload that amiibo for a nice chunk of a change to offset the cost if you wanted to.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
4df8918e44a8580087b9d938945efec0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Btw, I moved my Wii U system clock ahead 9 days and it skipped the waiting period and downloaded all the shit. I moved it back afterward and everything's still there.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
Btw, I moved my Wii U system clock ahead 9 days and it skipped the waiting period and downloaded all the shit. I moved it back afterward and everything's still there.

I thought the day 1 patch was supposed to fix this. I suspected the 9 days thing was going on, but I didn't want to believe it.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
9 days thing?

Yes, the original way to unlock level building tools was to use the level creator for 5 minutes every day to unlock new stuff to play with over the course of about 10 days. There was word of a day 1 patch that changed this, but the game seems to be operating along the 9 or 10 day plan.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Made a couple of low unlock levels so far:
6577-0000-0034-3C3C

E6D2-0000-002A-2B4C

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Yes, the original way to unlock level building tools was to use the level creator for 5 minutes every day to unlock new stuff to play with over the course of about 10 days. There was word of a day 1 patch that changed this, but the game seems to be operating along the 9 or 10 day plan.
thanks. I don't have the game or anything so it didn't make sense. I still don't get how changing the clock could count as playing? doesn't matter that much as I won't have this for about a year or so, I want to pay sub thirty bucks already have so much mario. might pay release day when Zelda hits, any news on that one since...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Love all those little Mario Paint touches in the game.

Last edited:

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
This is overpriced. It should be a $40 game at most.
I don't say this often, but I am 100% in agreement with Greg on this.
For the amount of content included in the game, the insane amount of replay value from downloading and level design, and amiibo support make it easily worth $60.
Yeah, but the majority of the levels aren't any good. Even the ones that are are always over really, really quickly (the limit on course length is kind of annoying).
This worth the price of admission for a Wii U?
God, no. But Bayonetta 2, Mario 3D World, and Xenoblade Chronicles X all make a strong argument.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
The game has barely been out and people need time to make the really creative levels and take full advantage of the software. Little Big Planet sucked in the beginning but over time people really figured it out and made an awesome game.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
This is the greatest game of 2015. Hands down. The amount of fun, creativity, nostalgia, endless potential and DLC is astounding. This is why we got into videogaming for in the first place. I haven't laughed so hard in a game for so long. Being able to record your own voice for sound effects is so funny. Leave it to Nintendo to consistently make gaming jewels. So worth the price of admission. Buy one now. Do it!

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Just ran through this one, took me like 20 tries.

Nice. The second one that my son made has had 199 attempts online with zero clearing it. lol. I beat it after about 50 tries.

B7F0 0000 002A 5161

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Just beat Super Meat Bros. level. That one makes you feel like a champ. I need more like that one.

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
Well dammit, y'all have sold me. I was indifferent but sounds like it's too much fun to pass up.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Tonk, add me if you get a Wii U.

BeefyHits