Finland - The country where I quite want to be Jan/Feb PART II

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Raz said he doesn't have the space for it, so it's still up for grabs. :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19171321/cab 1.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19171321/cab 2.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19171321/cab 3.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19171321/cab 4.JPG

Here are some pics of the cab. I also have a second control panel and an unadhered control panel sticker, which I'll throw in as well. :)

65cm wide
77 cm deep
164 cm high

Notes:
-Powers up instantly, so the power supply should be pretty good still
-Doesn't have a big humming sound, pretty quiet in my opinion
-I can't remember if the coin mech works, but I'll throw in a 5 mark coin just in case. :)
-The monitor (very slightly) flickers for a few minutes after powering on, then it settles. It is a 1990 monitor afterall...

As for the price... Don't know if it's high or low, but I'd like to get 500 euros for it. 6-slots are not common.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
The alcove I wanted to put it is 3cm to small :(

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
width, my space I have to put it is 62cm wide.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Only few days to the meeting. I have two kickboxing trainings to hold on Saturday morning, second fortunately kids, so I'm not so exhausted, but I need maybe two hours to recover. So lets start Saturday 4pm earliest.

I have been busy and I'm not sure if I have time to prepare food so it's probably pizza time. But again there will be beer and cider here and family is away = there is room to sleep here. Main gaming hardware will be two cabs, one supergun on tated Bevision and 2 cmvs (and cdz). There is also possibility to play with Amigas, C128 and different consoles (typing of the dead with DC anyone?). I'm also sure that Saku will provide us again batrider and other arcade boards.

I also have my huge rotary joystick supergun, but its bit of a pain in the ass to use as I haven't got time to make stand for it.

Please bring your favorite controller with you. I have two AES stick and one custom arcade stick + three cd(z) controller, we might need more.

And there will be turf masters on the 126" screen ;)

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Its come around really quick. Did you ever get a 6 button harness for your CPS2 setup? I could bring that special ssf2t version again. I'll probably bring the final Crossed Swords 2 version as its a little different from the version I brought to the last meet.

Raz

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Its come around really quick. Did you ever get a 6 button harness for your CPS2 setup?

Forgot to get that, too much other things to do. I only have the extra joystick ports. I did change the jamma -> jvs convertters dips, so its should now work with all the buttons, it was not configured for the 2x6 button layout I have on my naomi universal.

I have some fingerboards but I don't think I have time to make the harness for the converter.

probably bring the final Crossed Swords 2 version as its a little different from the version I brought to the last meet.

That would be great!

You don't happen to have any extra to sell? :D

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I have a spare harness I can bring?

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
This sounds awesome, hope you all have fun .

miisalo

Astra Superstar
First gaming room ready for the meeting!

12555883_1650759695174680_866751524_n.jpg

I'll try to find time to make 2 neo-stick to x68k adapters if anyone wants to play x68k games. I just need to write 3.5" disks then.

Hometheater room is also ready for bit more modern gaming

24239565601_6a40abc70d_b.jpg

I'm trying to clean up the dojo today and I can add second projector there.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Btw if someone wants to let some fighters loose for MVS or something else hit me up - also I could use a cps2 kickharness
If someone needs tech stuff I have a NIB cherry keyboard (german layout) and 2 micro SD cards 32GB available (trades, etc.)

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I don't have another kick harness, I do have a 4player one though you can convert I think.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
I did one neo joystick adapter for the x68k but then I noticed that pcm sound is missing = x68k needs at least recapping, so we wont be playing with it.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I like that "modern gaming" is a Dreamcast.